Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

UPDATE :)
Sun 26-06-2016

Helloooooooooo everybody
wavey.gif
, I'm back and here to update ! :D

Thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes, it means a lot ;) . I had a fantastic birthday thanks, and ate loads :eating: :p .

Moving on ......

You've all been doing so well. I've got loads of catching up to do. I'm going to be going out soon, so this is a very quick update, I won't be able to reply to posts individually this time, sorry for that, I'm just going to post up the updated spreadsheet in a mo. Hope your all having a fab weekend ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Kay! I haven't been around much so missed this

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Xxxxxx

Kay! I haven't been around much so missed this

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Xxxxxx

Thank you my lovely :) , I now officially have a belly the size of Wembley stadium :confused: , the bunny ate waaaaaay too much cake ! Naughty yes very naughty :eek: :bunnydance::bunnydance::p.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 3 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO HATTIE21 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH AN AMAZING 3.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to each name :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THE FINAL WEEK OF THIS CHALLENGE, YOU'VE ALL DONE AMAZINGLY WELL SO FAR !! :D

I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT TO THE FINISHING LINE !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

UPDATE :)
Sun 26-06-2016

Absences

I am aware that a lot of people have not got around to updating their final results. Since we are coming to the end of this challenge I will wait until maximum results are in, before I post the final `End of Challenge Results. ' I will post these up on Monday 4th July.

New Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept
Don't forget to join the NEW Quarterly challenge, if you are still committed to losing weight. We look forward to seeing you there ! :bunnydance: :p :character00116::whacky068:

Here is the link to join :- :D

https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-quarterly-challenge-july-aug-sept-autumn-2016.355114/

Kay xx

1lb off for me this week, had to WI a day late due to Alton Towers trip :)
I can fit on Rita now :) bum still doesn't fit in the oblivion seats though :-(

Chugging along! Worked late tonight so missed WI. Weighed at home & would have been up .5lb but expecting that (TOM). Will try & hit another class tomorrow or Wednesday.

Been perfect on plan & feel great!! Every single thing in closet fits as well. Scales just aren't fast moving for me.

You must be excited near target! Well done u.

Chugging along! Worked late tonight so missed WI. Weighed at home & would have been up .5lb but expecting that (TOM). Will try & hit another class tomorrow or Wednesday.

Been perfect on plan & feel great!! Every single thing in closet fits as well. Scales just aren't fast moving for me.

You must be excited near target! Well done u.

Aww I'm glad that you're feeling so great! Totm is a bit rubbish isn't it! I am just over 1 stone away from my target (although I have ummed and aahed about it) I could possibly call it a day now but would like to push it a bit further!

I'm sure you will do fab when you manage to get to a class! Have a lovely evening :)

Ruth
X

Back