Crumpet help

Alana

Hi All!

If one crumpet is 2pp (sainsburys) and 2 = 5, does this rule still apply if you have them 5 hours apart?

I hope that makes sense?!

Thanks
Alana :)

Hi All!

If one crumpet is 2pp (sainsburys) and 2 = 5, does this rule still apply if you have them 5 hours apart?

I hope that makes sense?!

Thanks
Alana :)

Hey Sweetie, I always take the higher pp if they are eaten within the same daily allowance even if they are separated. Sorry if that wasn't the answer u was hoping for! X

No thats brill,

I just didnt know what to do! Thanks for your help!!

No thats brill,

I just didnt know what to do! Thanks for your help!!

You're Welcome Sweetie, do you have a diary on here? X

Thanks for asking this Alana, it's something I've always wondered too but never remembered to ask!

I dont have a diary as i use my iphone app, the tracker book (with pretty owls on!) as my trackers, but im also filling in the body confidence booklet too!

Loving WW at the mo, back on it after a few months of not being in the right frame of mind so hopefully this time things will be different!

I dont have a diary as i use my iphone app, the tracker book (with pretty owls on!) as my trackers, but im also filling in the body confidence booklet too!

Loving WW at the mo, back on it after a few months of not being in the right frame of mind so hopefully this time things will be different!

You should start a Diary, I do mine from my iPhone :) x

Back