Crustless Bread

I used my actual calculator and it definitely came up as 0.5

I never trust the online ones

If I was using one it would be the 2nd one mind you - looks more official

thank you both! second one bookmarked! :) i'm eyeing up some ww calculators on ebay at the moment, really tempted! fed up of having to connect to the internet everytime i want to point something lol :) thanks ladies xxx

invest it one, youll wonder how you managed without it.

i really should, but i'm in two minds because of the WW change! though suppose it's still going to mean working out cals and sat fat i suppose hmm and i can just carry on working it out my own way lol thanks :) xx

Do you have an iphone or itouch?

afraid not, haven't got wireless at home otherwise would love a itouch! :( and no wifi connections by me my OH has one but ofc not always going to be with him to use it etc :( silly online calculators!

Thats a shame theres a good free calculator on it that you can use anywhere

what's it called please? i'll get OH to get it for when i'm at his :) will be handy to have just in case! im looking at a few ebay ww items atm if they dont go TOO sky high in prices may get them still be very handy and get a good few months use out them before the new changes come in i hope! :)

just been looking at the crusts away bread (50/50 variety) and its 45 calories and 0.1 g sat fat which = 0.5 points but when i calculate 4 slices ie the max amount of bread i allow myself it equates to 2.5 points anybody got any idea why 45cal 0.1 sat fat x4 =180 cal 0.4 sat fat = 2.5 points :confused:

just been looking at the crusts away bread (50/50 variety) and its 45 calories and 0.1 g sat fat which = 0.5 points but when i calculate 4 slices ie the max amount of bread i allow myself it equates to 2.5 points anybody got any idea why 45cal 0.1 sat fat x4 =180 cal 0.4 sat fat = 2.5 points :confused:
2 slices is 1.5 points also!!!
tried 2 supermarkets this morn and none of them have it:(

we're always the last:(

Back