CS Results?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sammyzip50, 18 July 2014.

1. sammyzip50

sammyzip50 Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Please give me the low down. I need inspiration.

2. Jmo880

Jmo880 Active Member

Hi sammy, I'm on day 7 now and have lost 4 pounds, I wasn't as strict as I could have been last week but still managed to lose. I've got 3and a half stone to shift though so hopefully I can stick to it. Hope it's going well for you too :-D
  3. Rose81

Rose81 Member

Hi, how is everyone getting on with CS? I am looking to join tomorrow and would really like some inspiration.

good luck x
  4. dancingqueen1987

dancingqueen1987 Operation Fight the Fat!

I'm starting Celebrity Slim tomorrow. Got my starter pack today and am ready to go. Been struggling a long time to get some weight off, now getting married next year I really need to focus and lose some. Wish me luck everyone!!
  5. MrsYoung

MrsYoung New Member

Hi. My daughter and I are hopefully going to start Celebrity Slim on Tuesday. I say hopefully because she will hopefully be buying it tomorrow for us to start on Tuesday. We are going to start with the Rapid phase. I don't want to appear to be a quitter before I have even started, but I have a feeling we will be hungry. If that's the case we might have to swap to the Trim phase.

How is everybody getting on?
  6. dancingqueen1987

dancingqueen1987 Operation Fight the Fat!

My first day today. I had a shake for breakfast and felt fairly full. I then had an apple mid-morning. I've had a soup for lunch. I wouldn't say it was delicious but it wasn't horrible and it was nice to have something savoury. It was a little bit lumpy so I think there may be a bit of a technique to mixing it!
  7. MrsYoung

MrsYoung New Member

Our first day today. My daughter wants to do the rapid phase. I managed ok until about 2pm and I caved and had a banana and some natural yogurt, then had a dinner from the celebrity slim recipes - chicken casserole with LOADS of veg- it was really nice.

Have only tried the chocolate milkshake so far. Will be getting the strawberry one and some of the soups.

As the saying goes - no pain no gain - so tomorrow I will get back on it and have the 3 shakes, a sensible dinner and 2 litres of water.

Hope you have had a good day dancingqueen1987 and everyone else doing the celebrity slim diet