CS will work!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by crazykittensmile, 26 July 2010 Social URL.

1. crazykittensmile

crazykittensmile New Member

Hey all I started CS last Thursday and so far it's going well.. here's my stats

Start Weight 22/07: 155lb
    Current Weight(5 days in): 152lb
    Total loss: 3lb
    Goal Weight: 127lb :eek:

It's tough enough sticking to the CS diet, I'm craving carbs like crazy. I'm a pure chocaholic so I find it weird craving pizza and bread and crisps!! How's everybody finding it?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

its my first day today and so far so good!!! I had steak and veg for tea but it was a big peice of steak so I hope it does not effect my weight loss!!
    I am a chocaholic too!! good luck hun xx
  4. crazykittensmile

crazykittensmile New Member

Thanks you too girly! The size of the meat shouldn't matter too much as long as you cut the fat off. I'm nearly a week down now and so far i've lost 4lb. It's the only diet that has worked for me in a while!! Which shakes have you tried?
  5. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

not tried the soups yet (not sure how to do them as didnt think you could put hot water in the shaker) but I think the shakes are really nice and very sweet (I have a sweet tooth so I it satisfies my sweet cravings) cafe latte is lovely for breakast, didnt think I would like banana flavour but it was yum!! so far I like them all, how about you?
    my 3rd full day today and I still feel very positive and sure this is the diet for me!!! I am just very impatient and want all my weight gone staright away but I know it will take time as I have 4 stone to loose!!!xxx
  6. ShellDee

ShellDee Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting/Low Fat
    Hi there, I have been on CS for 2 weeks now and am 10lbs lighter, I have about 35lbs to lose so I thought that was a good start, I love all the shakes and as I am not too keen on soups I didn't think I would try them but I did and they are really tasty and soooo filling, I bought myself a big mug and do it like you would a cup-a-soup, is very yum yum if you leave it to cool a little before drinking. I love the snack bars too. I have tried a few of the low carb recipes on the CS forum and they are delicious. As a tea-a-holic I never thought I would be able to drink much water but I use a 500ml sports top bottle (have a few in the fridge and rotate them so I always have a cold one) and I easily get through 4-6 a day and I only have a cuppa tea when I get up in the morning so I am not even having my allowable 3 a day. Something else i did was have my daughter take front and side photos of me in my bra and nickers and I have put them on my comp, she took the same poses yesterday and comparing them yesterday I can already seee the difference in my body shape so am going to do that every 2 weeks, it really is motivational. Sorry for the long rant lol and wish you both lots of luck and happy weigh-in days.
  7. allie87

allie87 Member

Good luck guys,

CS does work....I have managed to lose 3 stone on it in 6 months.

If I can do it, anyone can!!!! xx
  8. LittleL1986

LittleL1986 Member

Celebrity Slim
    Hi all!
    Just wanted to add to this post to say that CS REALLY DOES WORK!!
    Today is the start of week 2 and my first weigh in - cannot believe that I have managed to loose 8lb's in a week! SOOOOO happy!!
    I haven't found it too hard to stick to - I've even eaten out twice this week and been to a party where I drank vodka a plenty and indulged in the bits of the buffet that weren't loaded with carbs! I think they main things to do to make sure you can stick to the diet is to really drink a lot of water and make sure you plan ahead and have good healthy snacks inbetween shakes - I've been having things like mini greek salads with 10% fat feta and cucumber and pepper sticks with reduced fat humous or reduced fat dips/dressings - I really don't feel as if I have had a hard week of dieting at all!
    So on to week two . . . I'll post again next week to see how I'm getting on!xx
  9. moon1976

moon1976 BaByGiRl

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    New You
    well done all on your weight losses -- im restarting the CS as i want to get to my ideal weight of 150lbs -- ill be happy if i can lose 3 stone by jan 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.