CSL ad

Scantily dressed women have been used to sell alsorts, so it doesn't really seem odd to me. Maybe it's because I'm a little older than you and I've been exposed to this form of advertising for many years.

It has gone on forever........ the power of sex appeal.

As an 18 year old, nearly 50 years ago, I remember going to The Motor Show at Earls Court, London and being shocked by the scantily dressed girls lounging on the cars. Remember this was almost the dark ages when a glimpse of stocking was looked upon as something shocking lol !!! Make a good song that would !!!

Just look here........

www.oddee.com/item_96674.aspx

Though I do agree with you that in most cases sex in adverts is not nescessary and good product will sell itself.

Nothing in adverts surprises me. Normally I don't watch them, as I usually record television programmes and watch them at a later date, so I just skip past the ads.

But last night I was watching some stuff on ITV3 "live" and was irritated beyond belief at the tediousness of most of the adverts and the number of times they were repeated during the evening.

I will definitely not make that mistake again!

i think its really realistic... i always dress like that when i'm eating my tea on the sofa lol!!!! :eek: Ridiculous isn't it!

i think its really realistic... i always dress like that when i'm eating my tea on the sofa lol!!!! :eek: Ridiculous isn't it!

LOL !!!! Funny lady..............

I said to OH only the other night that 3 girls in their underwear had nothing to do with sofas.

However a young man in an apron who turns round with no kecks on is totally appropriate for icecream :p (I'm going back abit!)

Back