Cup of tea....

GemBee :-)

Morning All...

I am a tea drinker, and not having a cup of tea in the morning is killing meeeeee...

Can i not have whitener in my tea or coffee?? Black coffee is... bleurgh!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!

Gemma xx

Hey hun Hey hun Have you tried black tea with tablet sweetners it really is nice after only having the shakes for a while. Ive also heard of some people using some of their vanilla shake as milk in their tea i never tried it but others swear by it. i didnt try tea til week 7 and i swear it was gorgeous coz it was the first warm drink i had in that long and it was different. I still drink my tea most times without milk even now in maintenance. If you really want tea have it black I only left the tea bag in for a second for the first few times then made it stronger as time wen on and i got used to black tea. Give it a whirl you never know. but on the whitener front its a no on lipotrim sorry. Oh and try the choc shake in your coffee and vanilla too its lovely.

Hi,

I am not a big fan of black tea either, but black coffee definitley will grow on you. I prefer black coffee now. You could try putting a little bit of vanilla shake in a coffee to make it milky? See if that works?

Or try drinking green tea or peppermint tea, its nicer than ordinary black tea! :)

Good luck! :)

i cant stand the vanilla milk shakes and black tea and coffee are a no go... tablet sweetners are too chemically tasting for me, im just gonna have to carry on with the cold turkey...

im thinking thin...

thanks for the suggestions...

gemma... xx

oh. my. god. i sound like i am being awkward... im not!! sorry guys!!

I swear after being on it a few weeks try the black tea again your taste buds change ill promise you dat. And black tea or coffee will be such a change from the shakes you will love it.

I am a tea addict as well (8+ mugs a day!), and the first few weeks I did the vanilla shake trick, but then got fed up faffing about and started drinking it black! I'm now 5+mths maintaining and still drink it black- I actually prefer it that way now!!

The choice of tea makes a huge difference too. A mild tea like darjeeling is quite weak and you may find it more palatable. Personally, when I'm not dieting I take a lot of milk in my tea, but when I'm slimming I always take it very weak black. Put the water in the cup first then just dip the teabag in a few times, test it out and see how many dips before it becomes too strong. Since starting lipotrim I have a few cups of green tea every day and it does the trick, I don't miss soft drinks at all between that and my fizzy water hehe

thanks for all you suggestions guys, gonna try green tea... i will let you know my verdict...

if i dont like it i will just stick to my water!!

gemma xxx

Back