Cupcake recipe ideas please?

sunnies

Morning all
I know this is tempted on a diet (although I love SW!) but I'm after a 'normal' cupcake recipe for my friends birthday. I think she has a bran intollerance so I don't want to make the bran muffins, but something similar with icing on the top.

Does anyone have a fool-proof recipe for something like that and know the syn value for it please? I don't mind going up to 10syns for the perfect cupcake and topping.

I hope you can help!
Thanks in advance
x

You'll be lucky to get one for 10 syns! Why not make a normal cupcake recipe and just work out the syns per portion? Depending on the size, you may get one for 10 syns but icing sugar really does bump it up especially if you want a nice thick topping!

Yes if you follow an ordinary muffin recipe (I detest the word cupcake - it's so american :D) but replace the sugar with splenda or somthing similar you shoud be okay. Actually if you have a look at the splenda website you might find something suitable.

Edited to say that I've done a rough calculation based on the recipe i use and I can get it work out at about 6 syns a muffin but this would be more depending on what you add flavour wise. Let me know if you want the recipe and I'll post it tonight when I get home.

Back