curious about xenical!!!

jambo

Hi evry1 bn reading sone threads & im curious to know when you take these tabs do you have to take anythn else with thm-ie multivitamins? And what are the rules of grams of fat in ur food?
I have some of these in my cupboard that a friend gave me,im doin weight watchrs & have lost 23lbs but struggling with the last stone...du think these would help?!
Any replies would be appreciated:)

jambo said:
Hi evry1 bn reading sone threads & im curious to know when you take these tabs do you have to take anythn else with thm-ie multivitamins? And what are the rules of grams of fat in ur food?
I have some of these in my cupboard that a friend gave me,im doin weight watchrs & have lost 23lbs but struggling with the last stone...du think these would help?!
Any replies would be appreciated:)

Hi Jambo, firstly please don't think I'm preaching but I wouldn't take meds that were given to someone else. There are certain things doc checked before prescribing me mine & also most importantly you shouldn't take them if your bmi is under 30.

With all that our the way there is a sticky that explains it all but the main rule is no food with more than 5g fat per 100g & no more than 15g per meal (so a total of 45g per day).

Lexie x

Thanx lexie, i no i shldnt & most probably wont take what iv got but jst wondered! Nt sure bout my bmi so wld hav 2gt tht checkd 1st, but thanx 4 givn me sum info. J.x

jambo said:
Thanx lexie, i no i shldnt & most probably wont take what iv got but jst wondered! Nt sure bout my bmi so wld hav 2gt tht checkd 1st, but thanx 4 givn me sum info. J.x

You'd probably found it you followed the rules without xen you'd have nearly as good a weight loss (xen for me is just a tablet form of willpower & I only take one every 3 days now) good luck with the rest of your journey you're doing really well x

Thank u. Think cause iv only gt a stone 2go im gtn frustratd!!! And ws lookin for an easy option:S
Good luck 2u too.xx

jambo said:
Thank u. Think cause iv only gt a stone 2go im gtn frustratd!!! And ws lookin for an easy option:S
Good luck 2u too.xx

Oh believe me it's really not an easy option, nothing is or we'd all be thin!!! Xx

Back