curly wurly cake

ooh what's curly wurly cake, it sounds good!! x

Intrigued. xxx

v interested

would this work:

make the scan bran sticky toffee pudding but instead of the toffee options bash a frozen curly wurly into tiny pieces & then bake it in the oven until done??

so I decided to try making it & it is now in the oven - I'll let you know if it comes out ok & in the meantime someone might post the actual recipe.:D

Chocolate Cake 10 Syns whole lot

4 scan or oat bran (2 syns)
3 / 4 tbsp canderel/sweetener
2 eggs
1 curly wurly 6 syns
1 choc options (2 sys)

Break the bran up into smallish pieces and place in a food mixer and blitz.Transfer into a mixing bowl and add some hot water (as much as it can absorb but not so its floating at the top)
Beat the eggs and add the candereland mix with the scan bran. Chop the curly wurly into pieces and mix

Put into a microwave container and cook for 6 mins. You know when it’s done as the knife comes out clean when poked in the middle.

thanx found curly wurly cake. 4 scan bran or oat bran (2 syns)
3/4 tsp sweetner
2 eggs
1 curly wurly (6 syns)
1 choc options (2 syns)
break up scan bran and blitz in blender cover wid hot water as much so it can be absorbed,beat eggs mix with the sweetner n scan bran,break up curly wurly and add to mixure.put in microwave proof container n cook for 6 mins.you know when cooked pierce wid knife if clear it done.mmmmmmmmmmmmm, will try very soon

I made it last night but did the following:

4 x Scan Bran
28g Porridge Oats
1 Tablespoon Golden Treacle
I 26g Curly Wurly (bashed up - I froze it first)
1 mug full of granulated sweetener
1 Large Egg

It was very nice but way too sweet for me so I would certainly put less sweetener in next time, I baked it in the oven for 45 mins.

I took it as 1 B choice plus 8 1/2 syns

Wow! This sounds very yummy! :D Will have to give this one a try! :)

Julie19

how many people does it serve please, 8 1/2 syns per serving is good for that sounds well tasty :)

Julie19

how many people does it serve please, 8 1/2 syns per serving is good for that sounds well tasty :)

Katie,
It doesn't make a very big cake - I ate the whole thing myself in one sitting but I would say two people - I made mine in one of the small foil trays that you would get a takeaway in. Hope that helps

Katie,
It doesn't make a very big cake - I ate the whole thing myself in one sitting but I would say two people - I made mine in one of the small foil trays that you would get a takeaway in. Hope that helps

It does, thank you :) can't wait to try it yum yum

Isn't it amazing what recipes people think up!

it wouldn't be as many syns if you used the scan bran as a b box would it, sure it would only be 8 syns for the whole cake....

Back