curly wurly cake

Do you think this would work with a caramel bar?? I forgot it whilst shopping so picked up a caramel bar at the garage. Thinking I'd use half and syn appropriately?? It's in freezer so u can bash it up into smaller pieces!!!

toffeelady said:
thanx found curly wurly cake. 4 scan bran or oat bran (2 syns)
3/4 tsp sweetner
2 eggs
1 curly wurly (6 syns)
1 choc options (2 syns)
break up scan bran and blitz in blender cover wid hot water as much so it can be absorbed,beat eggs mix with the sweetner n scan bran,break up curly wurly and add to mixure.put in microwave proof container n cook for 6 mins.you know when cooked pierce wid knife if clear it done.mmmmmmmmmmmmm, will try very soon

Sorry may be me being dumb but when do you add the options satchet?

I have all the ingredients for this except the options, has anyone made it without and does it still taste OK? I have cadbury drinking choc in the house dunno if that would work instead but probably higher syns.

I have all the ingredients for this except the options, has anyone made it without and does it still taste OK? I have cadbury drinking choc in the house dunno if that would work instead but probably higher syns.

I made it without & it still tasted fine

I did have all the ingredients, hubby has eaten all the curly wurlies!!

Sorry for bumping this but I just made this and it was YUMMY!
Was actually on for 12 minutes in the microwave and was 13 syns as I used 5 oat bran and they are 1 syn each now but was so nice.
Cut it into 6 and had 2 pieces with 1 syn of philli chocolate between the 2.
A.MAZ.ING

Back