Current Lipotrim users?

MrsN

Silver Member
Hi there.

I'm Lisa, 28 from Manchester and start Lipotrim on Monday.
I'm really nervous but determined to make it work for me after years of trying different diets etc.
I'm worried about the first few days and hope I'm strong enough to get through them and also concerned about the point that food is reintroduced.
Can anyone give me any success stories / reassurance?
Do you have a weekly weigh-in on here or anything?

Cheers.

hey hun im nicky 26 from liverpool, im on day 5.. it has been a struggle but its been getting easier.. id plan something to do non foodie each evening.. i was really struggling on day 3 but went swimming and as it took up my evening i wasnt obsessing about the food i couldnt have! wish i could get out more but with 4 kids its not working so i try and go on wii fit each night while watching biggest looser then bed before 10!
good luck hun its hard but soo worth it!

nic x

Hi Mrs N,

Welcome to the LT forum. This place is a Godsend. It's full of like minded people who have most probably 'been there' 'done that' and so will fully understand any worries/stresses/fears you have. Log on here as much as you can during the weeks ahead. Complain, moan or just share your experience. There is always someone here ready to listen or support.

The first week can be a bit of a nightmare because your body is withdrawing from carbs/nasty toxins. You'll most likely feel tired/headachey/ lethargic and even a bit weepy. Stick to the plan 100%, always keep a bottle of water by your side and sip from it throughout the day. Keep yourself busy/mind occupied, and get plenty of sleep. You'll find you'll hit ketosis round about day 4-6 (maybe 3 if you're lucky!) Once you hit ketosis all the initial yuckiness will become a distant memory. The hunger pangs will disappear and if you're like me you'll be filled with energy!

Once you have your first weigh in and see your fantastic loss you'll be full of focus and determination to succeed. Keep reminding yourself why you're doing this - To be a healthy, happy, fit you!

There is a 'Weigh In' forum at the top of the forum where you can post your weekly losses, and read about other peoples' This helps so much. If you read through the forum you will find lots and lots of people posting their successes week in week out.

I've been on LT for 35 weeks now and have lost 11 stone 9lbs (163lbs) I've lost over half my body weight in 8 months, so LT really does work if you stick to plan 100%

Good luck and I look forward to reading about your first weigh in!

Wow BetsyBotox - thats amazing. You must be so proud of yourself. I hope I can achieve something similar. I'm at the point now where enough is enough. I had a baby 7 months ago and I so want to be healthy for him. I dont want him to be embarassed by his 'fat' Mum at the school gates in a few years time either.
Thats great there's weekly weigh in and support in here, its definately something I need.

nicolaann - good idea about doing things in the evening (thats when I tend to binge) so will be following your lead on that.
Good Luck with your weigh in.
Looking forward to Monday now.
Lisa.

You have the perfect reason to lose the weight - your son, but firstly do it for yourself. I've found you have to become selfish while being on LT. You have to put yourself first. If your healthy and happy everyone around you will benefit. I found that when I was bigger I put everyone and everything before me. I felt worthless, therefore I didn't particularly care about me, so didn't look after myself. The reason I got so huge in the first place!

Spend your time on plan educating yourself about food. Find out about yourself and the reasons you eat. It has helped me so much more psychologically than physically. I know now that I don't need food to comfort me in times of stress/boredom. I now know I don't need to eat/drink just because the 'occasion' says so. Stick to plan 100% and you can't go wrong, you'll only succeed.

Hi Lisa,
Hello from me!
I'm in to my 14th week now and should hit 5 stone loss in the next 2 weeks, so like Betsy says, if you stick to it 100% you can't fail!
I've found it hard going the last week or so, but I know in my heart of hearts I've got to keep going, I see this as my last chance to sort my weight out (started having LOTS of health problems before xmas)!!
This forum, along with water will be your best friend!
Good luck
Debs

Thanks hun - you're so right. I am doing this for myself, there are so many things in life I just dont enjoy as I'm overweight and i want that to change.
I just hope i can stay motivated.

Good luck and enjoy the results!!

hiya im new to this also, started on lipotrim 4 days ago, starting to feel like im getting thru it now as the first 3 days I didnt think I was going to make it, but so glad I stuck with it! good luck for monday!

Thanks girls - bad I know but just eating my last easter egg now then throwing all the rest of the crap in the bin reay for Monday!
Really worried about the first 3 days but just need to stay focused!

Hey MrsN,
welcome to the wacky world of Lipotrimmers.
Believe me, the first week is the hardest. Once you've started losing those llbs it just keeps the motivation high. Watch out for a dip or 2 around day 10, it seems common, but once week 2 is over your energy levels will go up. It really does feel great and you should read lots of threads to show you how well the prog has worked for so many different people.
The forum is a great sorce of motivation, and of 'company' when you're feeling left out of the eating community.
Hang in there, it'll be great.

Thanks Daisybank will pop in there - good luck to you too.
Mama10 thanks for the advice - I'm reading through some threads now to get an idea of what the diet will be like. I think once I get the first week out if the way I'll be ok.

Thanks Daisybank will pop in there - good luck to you too.
Mama10 thanks for the advice - I'm reading through some threads now to get an idea of what the diet will be like. I think once I get the first week out if the way I'll be ok.

I have found before that once I get to 7/8 days it get so much easier. After two weeks it is not a problem at all. Let us know how it goes x

Thanks Daisybank - just reading through and not actually sure whether I can start it now as I'm allergic to eggs and cant find if there are eggs in the drinks? I'll do a post to see if anyone knows!!

Thanks Daisybank - just reading through and not actually sure whether I can start it now as I'm allergic to eggs and cant find if there are eggs in the drinks? I'll do a post to see if anyone knows!!

I am not sure Hun - I would contact them directly to ask.

[email protected]

Good luck x

Good luck on your journey, you can do it!

Kirstie x

Thanks Kirstie - Day 1 down and feeling ok!
Fingers crossed I have the strength to do this.

Hi People
I'm a newbie who will become a lipotrimmer in the next 3 weeks, following my holiday (pharmacist advised not to start before then) - I've been doing my homework though in preparation (watched the DVD etc) and I've been visiting this site every day to keep myself motivated. May I say you're an amazing bunch of people given how much you encourage and inspire eachother and I look forward to the coming weeks when you can encourage and inspire me.

Keep up the good work and best of luck on your continued journeys:D

Back