• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

5 years later... let's do this thing!

Kamikat

S: 110kg G: 65kg

Kamikat

Weighed myself this morning, surprisingly have lost a tiny bit of weight. Still nowhere near what I weighed pre-friends' visit but if I don't go back above 104 by the end of Christmas then I'll tell myself to realistically be very happy with that. Am enjoying meals out with friends and the general festivities, and trying to not gorge which is the main difference for me.

Kamikat

Today had a pre-Christmas lunch, as with everything I've been eating and enjoying but not pushing myself to finish/overeat what's there. So that's something. Am heading to my family's on Monday for a week, could weigh myself on Monday morning before I go but it might depress me...

Kamikat

So... yeah, Christmas weight-wise has been a disaster, my clothes are tight once more and I dread the scales. Starting today going back on macros now that I'm back home and not seeing family or friends for a while, got exams at the end of January so staying home to study. Bulk-cooked for the next 7 days (food's a bit dry but nutritious) so that'll save me some time. I'm unsure if I should weigh myself now and depress myself, or just go ahead with macros and weigh myself once the clothes feel better.

Kamikat

Starting day 3 of back-on-macros, body feels over-tired while it's adjusting, I really want (but don't crave, interesting) more sweet carbs, and I'm almost waiting for the day to end so I can be a step closer to goal weight. I hate this transition period, I hope it passes quickly and I soon feel that normal eating is, well that, normal.

Kamikat

Slept really badly last night, eventually nodded off about 2 and woke up at 7. Had breakfast about 7.30ish, went back to study, nodded off at 10 and woke at 12 ravenous for lunch. Still feeling tired and out of sorts, probably nervousness about the exams isn't helping. Usually during exam periods I eat a lot of snacks, only one time do I remember not doing so and that was when I was on Lipotrim all those years ago. Need to tell myself that I can get through these exams without using food as a crutch.

On the plus side just booked flights for a holiday in August, so that's new motivation to be in better form by then!

Kamikat

Didn't sleep so well last night, but woke up refreshed enough. Had tea and breakfast at a good time, not hungry for lunch yet so that's an improvement on yesterday. Heading out to teach at 4pm, so taking a snack with me to tide me over until I get home at 10ish. Evening teaching's not great but it pays the bills.

Kamikat

Weighed in, and... about the same as before Christmas. So that's good to know that a week of macro-ing has brought me back down. Going to be back on track now! Just finished bulk-cooking to take me until the end of Saturday so that's out of the way, macro-wise if I add in a daily fruit I'll be okay, which is good now I'm back working odd shifts. Last night I got home at 10pm and my head was spinning so I definitely need to plan out meals better!

Last edited: