curry

auntieknickers

Just ordered the new curry meal can't wait til it arrives on Monday

oooh, curry and tomato soup! Happy days :)

Ooh curry! Please post up what is like :)

I ordered a sample :) can't wait to try it

I've ordered a sample of the curry and tomato soup. Just put it down as 2nd class so will hopefully get it around Wed. Asked about the shaker bottles and they have also thrown one in so i'm very happy.
If they're nice I think I'll have to put in a dedicated order for some as I currently have enough food to last til 24th Sep (due to sis not liking the diet and me inheriting her food).

well my curry has arived thats tea sorted for tonight will let you know whats its like later xx

well my curry has arived thats tea sorted for tonight will let you know whats its like later xx

I have just had this for lunch ( i work on the same estate so was over there by 1pm!) It is fab, its not too strong. I think I will keep it as a meal for tea time as I would put my vegis into it like mushrooms and shallotts etc and put it onto some mashed cauli and it will be totally awsome!
:)

It tasted really nice, about as spicy as the thai soup if you were wanting to compare.

Is it a soup or a meal?

My curry pack came this morning.
Was hoping to have it later.
I to would like to know is it a meal or a soup and how do I make it please?
It's not on the sheet see. :)

Lol! Silly me :)
It's on the website.
It's a meal and I now know how to make it.
Looking forward to tea time now haha :)

Well i just had my first curry over 200g if mixed veg and my verdict WOW think i may have to do an additional order this month as i only got 5!

I've just had it tonight with turnip chips and I agree it's yummy

Attachments

• image-3417036599.jpg
    image-3417036599.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 157
Back