Curves

I used to go years ago then mine closed down. It was great for inch loss but not for improving fitness levels. You jog on the spot for 30 secs between stations so not exactly a cardio workout even when forst starting out! People started noticing a difference in me after only about a month even though dont feel like doing much at the time. If you dont want anything too strenuous its perfect and will get results. Its quite expensive though for what you get - i pay same per month for my gym now but get full use of gym, pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and a large range of classes.

Thanks for that. I've gotten a special offer EUR49 (£38) for 6 weeks. I'm doing no exercise at the moment and have a lot to lose so I think I will do it for the 6 weeks anyhow and look at gyms then.

Got to agree above - I personally think it's a waste of money, when for the same amount you can get a gym membership with a full cardio and weights area. I think the idea is to get women altogether so they don't feel so bad as I know we can all be self-conscious when in the gym with men.....BUT, I say bugger that!! I lift weights with the men and they all treat me the same as everyone else. This is your own personal journey and to me Curves is a faddy exercise circuit which may benefit short-term but long-term your goals will change. Go for the gym! :) xx

Back