Total Solution Curvie's 14 lbs weightloss

I have just managed to get a stone off and finally get down into the sixteens... but it has taken me a good few weeks to get here as I was trying out various plans and going around in a circle and in the last couple of weeks I have settled on doing Lipotrim...it is similar to Exante...I have a bar and milky coffee for breakfast, same for lunch and an evening meal, some days I have an extra bar if I feel I need it; I am settling into a routine now which suits me. I am looking at doing Total Food Replacement after Christmas if I feel my weight loss is slow.

I have just managed to get a stone off and finally get down into the sixteens... but it has taken me a good few weeks to get here as I was trying out various plans and going around in a circle and in the last couple of weeks I have settled on doing Lipotrim...it is similar to Exante...I have a bar and milky coffee for breakfast, same for lunch and an evening meal, some days I have an extra bar if I feel I need it; I am settling into a routine now which suits me. I am looking at doing Total Food Replacement after Christmas if I feel my weight loss is slow.

It is good that you found a suitable routine for yourself. Good luck xx

That would be fantastic Sarah! Thank you

Thursday is weigh in day and are you staying with Saturday?

Morning ladies... yesterday was manic!! anyway yankee candle is lite and I will start our sunday fry up at 10am when his awake. (Boyfriends birthday) I am going to be 100% on TS with just 3 shakes a day, normal id need a cookies & cream bar. But ive gone off the taste of them. So tomorrow is D day... I'm fat so id like 10 lbs off really lol.

Mini nice to read your weight loss to date. I also will be weighing in on Saturdays tooooo xx

Hello all its lovely to be back on the forum again. I am an oldie who will be starting exante tomorrow (Monday 30th November) to shift a stone by Christmas day. Then I will continue back on my journey of calorie counting.

Today I weigh a huge 14.7 lbs
by Christmas id like to be 13.7 lbs :)

I plan to post photos of my weight as I'm a terrible daily scale hopper.

Here's to a good start tomorrow on TS xxx

It be lovely to meet others soon
Hi Curvie. I'm an oldie on the site too. I restarted yesterday and am hoping to lose a stone by the time I go on holiday on 29th January. Looking forward to following your progress.

Good luck tomorrow with TS Curve.

Here is to a good week and next Saturday...TS so give you a goid result.

Hi Curvie. I'm an oldie on the site too. I restarted yesterday and am hoping to lose a stone by the time I go on holiday on 29th January. Looking forward to following your progress.
Aw thank you!! how's your day been on plan?
I'm ready to feel less bloated for sure. x

I'm back home drinking a large green tea ready to start TS in the morning!! ive had a beautiful day with foooooddddd! lol

Back