CWP vs Flab

Tiger_lilly

Hello fellow slimmers!
Just started the CWP after a slight relapse due to surgery. I am on day two of the SS and stillv positive :)

Hi there and welcome!

Good luck with your weight loss, you'll find lots of tips and advice on here :)

I'm on my fourth day today and already i have lost 5lb (with my clothes off). yippee!! I did flag a little around midday so I surfed the net for before and after weight loss pictures to keep me on the wagon :)

Welcome and I wish you all the best with the weight loss.

What a huge weight loss well done you, hope it continues.

Thank you! I think Its mostly water, any weight loss is better than no loss. Xx

This is my third week! It gets easier I lost 3lb last week. My next weigh in is on Saturday let's see what the scales unveil. Hmmmmmm (I will put all my stats up on Saturday). Iv noticed I have become a bit grumps (comes and goes) but the compliments keep me ticking. I'm think of the end result :) xx

I have had a bad few weeks, i gained all of my weight back plus vat!! I have started the CWP again today and am determined to stick to it.

So my stats as of today are:
Original start weight 19.5 stone
Lowest weight before relapse 11 stones

Final round
Start Date 14/04/2012
Start Weight 15.1 Stones
Goal weight 10 Stones
Pounds to lose 71

Goal 1 Stick to diet for week
Goal 2 Get to my 13s
Goal 3 Get to my 12s
Goal 4 Get to my 11s
Goal 5 Get to my 10s

Jjj

Last edited:
:) :)

Last edited:
Still going strong I had a sneak peek at the scales this morning and i have lost 4lb yay

Ok so its been ages since i logged in, its been a struggle i lost my brother last year who was killed in a bike accident. my mother has been diagnosed with schizophrenia due to my brother. I have eaten myself fat. I feel like i have no control over things. I miss my brother and i know he wouldnt want me or my health to deteriorate. So here i am back on the Cambridge for the last time! My goals are simple i want to lose the weight so i can enjoy my life instead of dragging it out and then 10years down the line having realised i should have finished it then. lifes too short! so today is my first day :)

so i currently wiegh 17 stone 6 pounds
Goal 1 is to lose 7lb SS+
Goal 2 is to lose 14lb SS+
Goal 3 is to lose 2 stone SS+
Goal 4 is to lose 3 stone SS+
Goal 5 is to lose 4 stone SS+
Goal 6 is to lose 5 stone SS+
Goal 7 is to be 11 stone SS+
Goal 8 is to start phase 2 (To come off the cambridge on the steps)
Phase 3 is ongoing stabalisation on the dukan\Atkins for 2 months

Wish me luck!

I will keep you updated

xxxx

Goal 1 is to lose 7lb SS+ completed
Goal 2 is to lose 14lb SS+
Goal 3 is to lose 2 stone SS+
Goal 4 is to lose 3 stone SS+
Goal 5 is to lose 4 stone SS+
Goal 6 is to lose 5 stone SS+
Goal 7 is to be 11 stone SS+

Back