Total Solution D Day has arrived ...

bluefox2

Good morning everyone - D(iet) day has arrived and I've started this morning - wish me good luck peeps:clap:

BF

Good luck bluefox2!!!
:)

Good luck and welcome :)

good luck! We'll be here to support you :)

Good luck xxx

Hi and welcome. Good luck with week 1. You'll be amazed at the end.

bluefox2 said:
Good morning everyone - D(iet) day has arrived and I've started this morning - wish me good luck peeps:clap:

BF

Good luck. It gets better each day. And of course it works.
GSQ

Thanks everyone, I've completed day 1 with ease so here's hoping day 2 goes as smoothly feel slightly waterlogged tho lol

BF

Hi bluefox

Well done on getting through d day!! Churchill would have been proud of your fighting temptation so valiantly!

Belle

How's day 2 going lovely? x

Hi Fay

Going fantastic so far thanks for asking, not long finished my strawberry shake and really enjoyed it going to have half my bar this afternoon, soup for supper and half my bar tonight. The challenge will be making hubby and the kids supper but I will have my soup first so won't feel hungry.

BF

Hi Bluefox2. Day two will probably be a little bit harder than day one. I am on day five of a restart right now and I am in ketosis - it is easy now and I feel great. It is WORTH IT to stick with the plan today. You'll feel great when you wake up tomorrow morning having achieved your goal and you'll be a significant step towards ketosis - or maybe even in ketosis. A lot of people go into ketosis on day three. Buy a ready meal for the kids and husband. They can have one bad meal to allow you some head space.

Belle

Good luck on your weight loss journey and well done on getting through the 1st day! :D xx

Thanks peeps, day 2 complete and managed to feed everyone else without temptation, had a really sore head today tho and feeling tired but tomorrow is a new day and i'm looking forward to it.

BF

Back