Daft question, When is the best time to have the shakes?

Ally3245

its my first day today and just wondered when the best time to have the shakes are. should i have it late morning late dinner then late tea

Have them whenever suits you best. Theres no right or wrong time. Some people prefer to have them at meal times. Others dont. Personally I prefer to keep mine for evenings cos thats my difficult time.

Hi Ally I am on week 6 and 3 days , I find the best time for me are about 10.30, 2.30 and then about 7 in the evening. I drink gallons of water I only have either the vanilla or choc shake with coffee in both. The chicken soup is kak and the bars are like chewing chip board but I know some people like em. Stay strong stay focused the first week is SO HARD but just keep telling yourself I can do this. My day 2 I woke at 2.30 and was starving felt ill and fought with myself not to go get food. I stuck it out then by day 4 I felt FANTASTIC....

Ally I've just had my first shake if the day. I try to hold off to I'm starving to get the mist benefit from it. Although I'm trying to push it out so I can have at least one on night shift tonight. Xx

Ally I've just had my first shake if the day. I try to hold off to I'm starving to get the mist benefit from it. Although I'm trying to push it out so I can have at least one on night shift tonight. Xx

thats a good idea. i know i have been trying not to have mine until late coz i get hungry at night so gunna try and wait till about 3 for my 2nd one then have my tea time one at about 8 im going to the pictures though tonight so that will be a challange LOL

Hi Ally. I usually have mine at 8, 12.30 and 5 cos I'm trying to change my body clock to normal mealtimes. When I was eating I could never face breakfast but then was starving by mid-morning then pig out all night! I'm used to it my new way now - all habits can be broken! :D

i have mine at 8ish, 12.30 and around 6ish. I always have the soup at lunch time, so i can sit with everyone else n feel like ive eaten something, its also hot so takes longer to drink!! i love the chicken soup, think its lovely, at first i thought it needed salt n was bland but now it tastes nice and i dont even consider salt now ( i have never added salt to it, pushed on with it n now love it!)

i have mine at 8ish, 12.30 and around 6ish. I always have the soup at lunch time, so i can sit with everyone else n feel like ive eaten something, its also hot so takes longer to drink!! i love the chicken soup, think its lovely, at first i thought it needed salt n was bland but now it tastes nice and i dont even consider salt now ( i have never added salt to it, pushed on with it n now love it!)

i go back to college at the begining of september and think im gunna try soup then so i can eat with mates at college ill take it in a flask summot

All depends on you. I am working from 7am so have my first shake at 10am then after work at 3pm and the last one at 6pm.

Back