Daily allowance help?? Please

Amj123

Hi everyone, just joined this morning and I have spent the last hour trying to figure out online what my points allowance is under the new system. I have done ww in the past but want to start today and don't want to pay the online fee. Could some please assist me with. Y daily points if you have a calculator to hand.

Male 31 years old, current weight 15st 7lbs, height 5ft 11, fairly active job

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Amj123 said:
Hi everyone, just joined this morning and I have spent the last hour trying to figure out online what my points allowance is under the new system. I have done ww in the past but want to start today and don't want to pay the online fee. Could some please assist me with. Y daily points if you have a calculator to hand.

Male 31 years old, current weight 15st 7lbs, height 5ft 11, fairly active job

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Calculated for you and worked it out as 47pp daily and 49 weeklies. I would recalculate this daily allowance every 7lb you lose though as you might be dropping points. You can just ask on here if you like of course. If you've a smart phone there are free apps to work out pp's of foods (and I have one called WWDiary that works out daily allowance too). Good luck with your weight loss x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back