Daily Challenges

kered

Gold Member
I thought I would start a thread of what we want to do on a daily basis that we dont do now.

The one thing I have noticed over the last few days is that my skin is slightly drier - why?...............because I have stopped drinking so much water. Some days I am lucky if I drink 2 pints.

From tomorrow, my daily challenge is to start drinking at least 2 litres of plain water. I will log on here on a daily basis.

Feel free to log your daily challenges to yourselves or others.

Sunday 17th May - half a pint of plain water.
Monday, I aim to drink at least 2 litres.

Thanks Rach for the other thread, I am going to take note of all you peeps exercises.

Ok, I have decided I am being lazy. Why should I wait until after the holidays???????????? From tomorrow, (I am nights - so no excuses) I am going to play music and dance for 30 minutes tomorrow.

2 challenges for me for tomorrow - I am going to do 100% on both my daily challenges.

Great thread Mary.Because this thread means that tomorrow I am to turn on my running machine (I honestly haven't turned it on for about 6 months!) It is a great reebok one; which cost me a lot of money! and my dog has a old duvet on it and sleeps on it now! She won't know what is going on as I dont think she's ever seen it working. Okay...so it will be turned on for a minimum of ten minutes and I shall walk briskly at the very least on it x

I have a good treadmill too, and I was using it on lipotrim, but I have gone a right lazy git recently.

Good luck on your daily challenge Rach, keep on running (walking) hun - as the song goes.

I have a 3rd challenge for tomorrow.

I promise I wont log on to my laptop in the morning until I have completed my 30 minute dance routine - pans people eat your heart out. For you youngsters (Pans People were the best dancers on Top of the pops in the 70's)

Pans people eat your heart out. For you youngsters (Pans People were the best dancers on Top of the pops in the 70's)

haha I was more 'Legs&Co' (these were the ones on TOTP late 70's/early 80's for those even younger!!)

Nice thread.

I too have noticed my skin is a lot drier than before too. I can't drink as much water as I should. I get so full when I have my meals I just can't bare to put anything down my neck further.

I too have been lazy, well today I went for a nice walk with my sisters, and did some aerobic steps before lunch time :).

I plan to walk to and from college from now on, stretch every morning, clean up when coming home from college straight away and walk to places instead of taking the tube or bus. Depending on the distance though lol

haha I was more 'Legs&Co' (these were the ones on TOTP late 70's/early 80's for those even younger!!)

Aaah legs and co, I couldnt remember their names..........lol. I remember them well too Rach. I am 50 this year, can I ask how old you are?

Nice thread.

I too have noticed my skin is a lot drier than before too. I can't drink as much water as I should. I get so full when I have my meals I just can't bare to put anything down my neck further.

I too have been lazy, well today I went for a nice walk with my sisters, and did some aerobic steps before lunch time :).

I plan to walk to and from college from now on, stretch every morning, clean up when coming home from college straight away and walk to places instead of taking the tube or bus. Depending on the distance though lol

I think that was my problem Yasmine, I was so full in the beginning with eating, that water took a back seat to food. Nice to get to the stage where we can actually realise what is what and what is good for us.

Well done Yas!!

Aaah legs and co, I couldnt remember their names..........lol. I remember them well too Rach. I am 50 this year, can I ask how old you are?
Think I've said it before Mary you really don't look 49 - when is your bday?!
Yes I'm 36 but hoping LT was some time of youth elixir as was mistaken for 10 years younger than that last week! ( i certainly don't feel or act my age!!!!!)
Aaah legs and co, I couldnt remember their names..........lol. I remember them well too Rach.
I can remember dancing round my living room to TOTP on a Thurs night Mary! lol I have much older siblings so think I was forced to watch Legs and Co! x x

Thanks Rach and I definitely dont feel (or act) like 49, you should have been with us in Cardiff last Thursday, I was the one who DIDNT want to go home lol.

I too had older siblings, I am the youngest, so I also have fond memories of Ringo Starr (my favourite - so I am told) and the beatles, but give me the 70's any day, Ooooh Donny Osmond, David Cassidy, Bay City Rollers etc..........lol.

haha Yeah my sister loved the Bay City Rollers, David Essex and had a huge pic of the Professionals on her wall, think I was into the Wombles,Pinky and Perky,Shawaddy Waddy and Rof Harris (Must have been about 6!) and my bro was Sex Pistols, the Clash etc etc.My mum was Cliff all the way!!!! I have fond memories of 70's and 80's even though it was an era where it seems that everyone struggled - 3 day weeks, power cuts etc!
I think we have well and truly stolen this thread!!! Anyway i'm up for reminiscing any time! Good night, sleep well,I'll try to log on at work tomorrow and see if you have done your dancing! hehe x

I promise I wont be here until I have finished my dancing.

My favourite group at the moment is the Killers, I love driving home from work, windows down (NOT RAINING), killers playing out full blast.............never too old!!

Nite Rach, I am off to bed now too. Nite refeeders xxx

Im more spice girls, boyzone & take that! :p

Dont have a clue who the people you two are on about :eek: lol

Top of the pops on a thursday?!!!! I always thought it was a friday! :p

kered - you best do your dancing first thing then! what if somebody needs the knowledge queen urgently?!?!?!! lol

OMG, the Bay City Rollers, how I loved and adored them. Derek the drummer did it for me. I was madly in love. Their posters all over my bedroom wall.............now they were happy carefree times!

I am going to exercise too. My challenge for tomorrow is to do 30 mins of Davina. Also to try and have my shake for brekkie not supper! I have got to get out of this habit of going back to bed with Katie in the morning!

Im more spice girls, boyzone & take that! :p

Dont have a clue who the people you two are on about :eek: lol

Top of the pops on a thursday?!!!! I always thought it was a friday! :p

kered - you best do your dancing first thing then! what if somebody needs the knowledge queen urgently?!?!?!! lol

Haha Tanya, TOTP was always a Thursday night - Me and my Mum used to argue as she wanted to watch one of the soaps on ITV and I wanted TOTP on BBC1 - we had some right arguments over it.

OMG, the Bay City Rollers, how I loved and adored them. Derek the drummer did it for me. I was madly in love. Their posters all over my bedroom wall.............now they were happy carefree times!

I remember crying in the School toilets where we used to listen to the radio and the new number 1's were announced on a Tuesday lunch time (I think). Les McKeown was my favourite.

Dancing was done to SKY TV this morning and my favourite dance was 'You spin me round' the new version lol.

Drank nearly 700mls of water so far - so a drastic improvement already.

well done kered - keep it up :D

haha i cant remember it being on on a thursday, or number 1s being announced on a tuesday! lol :giggle:

Tanya - haha, now I am talking approx 1972 of my memory in the toilets listening to the radio.

1972 - i wasnt even thought of then!!!! lol sorry if that makes you feel old! lol :giggle:

Back