Raw beetroot
Soya beans

Dinner
Quorn fillet
Roasted veg, onion carrot beetroot

2 ww bars

I'm happy with that.
X

Would rather not write this but want to look back at an honest account of my food eating and excercise habits.

OH bought me crisps, chocolate bar and had a mini trifle, at 8:30pm.
Grrrr, I was so good all day !

X

I've been sooooo good today!:)
No bread
No potatoes
Lots of water
No sweets
No chocolate

Had lots of fruit, food replacement protein bar, roast veg and quorn and a yogurt.

Well done me! That will make up for yesterday !

X

Been good this week, not really snacking, have drank more water and eating more fruit. Made good choices when eating out. I don't feel like stuffing my face like I used to.
I get weighed tomorrw, I hope I've lost !
I haven't had bread all week but did have some pizza bread today at prezzo, didn't go mad though. Ate half of what I would have usualy eaten today and all week.
The excercise is what I now need to start doing. Had big plans this week and too many things crop up and get in the way.
I should be more selfish and put myself first!
X

Stayed the same. That's ok by me.
I been to harvester, cavery and prezzos this last week, which sounds really bad, but it's stuff already planned and I did give up bread this week so think that's helped.
I'm just too sociable! That's the problem!!!
But yep the same is fine x

Well I had a good weekend, no binging ate well. All good.
But this morning, after giving up bread for a week, I had some toast, tasted lovely! But felt really lathargic and tired within an hour, I then fell asleep for 2 hours:( woke up with a really heavy head. I'm sure it's the bread because I've felt really well when I wasn't eating it, had more energy and more just felt better.
No more bread fir me!!! At least I know now that it DOES make me bloated and tired.

No more moaning, that's enough for one day! I'll have to go for a walk to wake myself up and clear my head. At least we don't have snow here yet:)

X

Very good today :)
For some reason just don't feel that hungry, wish I had more days like this!
Had mini weetabix with warm milk, semi skimmed.
Then dinner was chicken breast, mash and beans. Not what I would normaly eat but was what I fancied.
Also had a banana and cup of highlights hot choc.
That's it, took the dog for a walk but that's it on the excercise front.
I really must get into my excercise, made myself a list of excercise to do weekly but haven't done it yet, no excuses I am being lazy, got to change that or I will stay the same every week.
Just to remind myself, I woke up with very slightly puffy eyes today, I'm sure it was the bread I ate yesterday.
X

Good ish day.
2 eggs on toast, although didn't want to eat bread, I was out in cafe and everyone else had big fry up. I almost had the hash brown and mushrooms and yummy fried bread n beans...... So really I was very good!
But lunch time had portion of chips.
That's it, very bad nutrition day, no fruit, veg or anything good really.
But was out all day, I could have chosen much worse!
It's sooooo cold!!!
I don't feel very hungry again today. Hope this continues!
Will eat more healthy tomorrw x

Snow is here:(

I'm here again. Kept the same weight over Xmas, which is brill!!! So now need to shift some.
Feeling posative, yep it's got to go and it's going to go!!!
X

Ok, so 2nd day of not eating rubbish and have once again cut bread out of my diet, and have lost 4lbs in 2 days!:) very happy but confused too.
Ate and drank loads,(mainly drank loads) over Xmas and now lightest I've been for a long time!
Hope this continues, has given me a bit of a boost!
X

So doing well, not sure why but hot loads of energy, clear head and looking forward to loosing weight, have no desire for bread, crisps or chocolate, it's brill!!!
Don't know what has happend to me, but I like it!
4lbs down so far this week :)
Think I'm in the diet zone, at last it has clicked in my head, thought I'd never get there!
:))) x

Having another great day!:)
Lost all my cravings for crips, choc and bread, not sure what's happend, but I feel great. Clear headed and lots of energy.
I think all of a sudden this diet thing has clicked in my head, I'm in the zone, at last!
Took a long time and lots of tries but I'm there now, on my way to a new slimmer me.
4lbs lost so far this week, :)))
X

Diet going really well.
But after saying how great I feel, ha, I fell asleep this afternoon in my lounge, I was cold so put heating on full, and sat down with a coffee, big mistake, what a waste of an afternoon!!!!
Right, keep posative, my diet/ food intake going great. So all good:)
X

Hi Karen ,
Just to say well done on your 4Lb weight loss :D, sounds like your in the right frame of mind, Im trying hard too, and reading through the diaries helps me keep motivated x

Thanks katie,
Yes sometimes it just clicks in your head and you know your on your way, it's taken longer than usual this time!
Good luck with your weight loss, hope your in the zone too. X

Ok, another great day:)))
I'm finding this easy, infact this is the best I've felt in a long time. If this continues I'm going to do Cambridge tomorrow, I've got loads of packs but my frame of mind was all wrong, it was never going to happen when I tried a few months ago.
Now I really feel I can do it, looking back at my diary I can see my mind set is much better now.
Yep, cd tomorrw, this is my time, might not feel like this again so bring on tomorrow!!!
I'm excited already!!!!
X

Now my head is in the right place I've started Cambridge again.
Hope to be more successful this time around.
4lb down this week so far but hope for bigger losses from today onwards.
X

I've been so good today:)))

Hi Karen Iev just caught up with your diary. Im so glad that everything is falling into place diet wise for you. When do you plan to switch to CD? did you have a look at Exante?

Back