Daily diary

Hi Lynn,
Thanks and yes at last I feel ready to do this!
I will move on to exante as cheaper than cd, but at the moment I have so many cd shakes left I'll use them up first.
I still can't beleive the change in you from looking at your pics, hope you still feel amazing, x

hey Karen just catching up and can I say well done on ur weight-loss and now I can see the diet and you are really working well... good luck on the rest of ur journey :)

Thanks hope.
Well I'm still doing well, I can't wait for some of this weight to come off.
Feeling good and posative, must keep this up!
thing I am missing is a few glasses of wine at the weekend. But let's not dwell on that.
Move forward and keep on track.
Might actualy open my 30day shred this week!
X

Weighed myself this morning, lost 6lbs this week:)
Started my diet a week tomorrw, so really pleased!
Have dabbled with cd, but not ss yet, also had milk in my coffee, so not as strict as I should be with myself as have eaten.
Lightest I've been for 1 1/2 years, by 1lb, but it's a mental thing seeing that number on the scales has given me a boost.
X

Hi Karen x
Well done on your weight loss x :D:D. Here s to another good week. And I know what you mean about the wine as that is my weakness :(, but I managed to stay on track at the weekend too

Week 1. -6lbs.

Diet going really well. Focused, no desire to stuff my face, having a few cd shakes but using more as a meal replacement now and then rather than starving myself. Seems to be working at the moment.
Target of 3lbs next week.

Still doing well, but not the best food day.
Back on track tomorrw and still aiming for 3lb loss next week.

Lost my target of 3lbs.
Starting a spinning class Monday and have been to gym twice last week.
Feeling good still, so here's for the next 3lb to come off!
Thing I am failing on is drinking water, must do this next week.
X

Ha! Daily diary, and not updated for months.!!!
So back on track, had a few set backs due to my work load, I know, excuses excuses.
But I'm back, start my plan tomorrw.
Plan is to do as much excersise as I can. Walking swimming and DVDs also some classes. I am going to take more care of myself too, you know with better skin care, the odd facial and just genral things, body exfoliate and moisturize..... I see plenty of women fatter than me and they look better than me, time to change and take charge!

Back