Daily hurdles

Discussion in 'Exante' started by SarahBx, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. SarahBx

SarahBx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    So does anyone else have a daily hurdle to overcome amongst everything else?

I go I to greggs the bakers every day for either a water, coke zero or black tea, and I think this is my daily hurdle, as all I want to do is buy a cake or something, but going in there and only getting my drink, I walk out feeling just a little bit proud of myself :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scarybush

Scarybush Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Feeding my cat a tin of tuna 3 times a day, is a killer for me...but day 5 and I haven't even put some to my lips, its just shakes and water and a boiled egg after the Gym

4. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Mine is in the evening, after we've got my daughter to sleep, typically we'd go and have a bowl of ice cream or some other treat and watch some TV. My husband is still having the treat, and I have to get over the hurdle of just giving in to it every day. But I've not given in yet... it's the worst time of day for me too, when I'm tired and could just curl up and binge on sugary foods! I just fill up my 1l bottle with water and sip away... it's not quite the same though. I may invest in some of those water flavourings someone was talking about, at least add a bit of variety in.

5. Divalicious

Divalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(31.31%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    For me its dinner time, only when its beef, pork chops or chicken. I know protein is good but I just feel like am cheating even if its a bite. I try not to coz I feel so guilty, obsess then can`t sleep at night lol:D

6. Terri22

Terri22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Mine is when my hubbie is working nights (he does 2 days, 2nights and 4 off) Once I've got callum to bed about 7ish I just want to go into snack mode! Has been hard lately as he has had overtime so has been working 4 nights in a row

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.