Daily hurdles

SarahBx

So does anyone else have a daily hurdle to overcome amongst everything else?

I go I to greggs the bakers every day for either a water, coke zero or black tea, and I think this is my daily hurdle, as all I want to do is buy a cake or something, but going in there and only getting my drink, I walk out feeling just a little bit proud of myself :)

Feeding my cat a tin of tuna 3 times a day, is a killer for me...but day 5 and I haven't even put some to my lips, its just shakes and water and a boiled egg after the Gym

Mine is in the evening, after we've got my daughter to sleep, typically we'd go and have a bowl of ice cream or some other treat and watch some TV. My husband is still having the treat, and I have to get over the hurdle of just giving in to it every day. But I've not given in yet... it's the worst time of day for me too, when I'm tired and could just curl up and binge on sugary foods! I just fill up my 1l bottle with water and sip away... it's not quite the same though. I may invest in some of those water flavourings someone was talking about, at least add a bit of variety in.

For me its dinner time, only when its beef, pork chops or chicken. I know protein is good but I just feel like am cheating even if its a bite. I try not to coz I feel so guilty, obsess then can`t sleep at night lol:D

Mine is when my hubbie is working nights (he does 2 days, 2nights and 4 off) Once I've got callum to bed about 7ish I just want to go into snack mode! Has been hard lately as he has had overtime so has been working 4 nights in a row

Back