Daily intake: fat, kcal, carbs etc

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BurtBird, 7 December 2006 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,

I know I'm still about a stone or so away from goal however I am looking to the future ... the food future lol!

I have worked out that if I wanted to continue losing I would consume 1200 cals a day however I don't know what percentage of that should be made up of protein, carbs, fat etc etc .. anyone know a good website I could get that info from please?

Ta! :eek:)

(boring thread I know - sorry!)
    x:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    The recommended percentages are

Carbs 55%
    Protein 15%
    Fat 30%

Weight Loss Resources are great for adding up the amounts that you are having.

Highly recommended website

4. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow, wouldn't have thought that! I would have thought you would have had lass carbs and more protein! Shows how much I know! :rolleyes:

5. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks ... very useful!

Thats great cheers!!

Fiojam ... I thought so too but I guess you could always cut down on the carbs ....

x

6. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    I lost my weight on what I had thought was a "low carb" self invented programme. (At a certain weight, I stopped eating bread, rice, pasta, potatoes etc.)

When I input my typical day's food intake into Weight Loss Resources I was amazed to see between 55% and 60% carb, depending on the day!

This was because of the amount of veg and fruit I consume.

So don't forget there are good and not so good carbs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.