Daily pps allowance

k4c3y

Hi all

been looking at what i eat throughout the day to see why my weight loss has stayed the same these last couple of weeks

i am on 33 pp and i use these as follows

breakfast - 6pp
lunch - 10pp
dinner 17pp

between each meal i snack on lots of fruit.

does this look all right to you all or am i eating too much for dinner how do you all spread your points throughout the day

Without seeing the finer details of a days intake it is difficult to assess.
So are you saying that the only things that pass your lips other than meals and fruit are within those points?
Do you never have an unaccounted cup of tea or a snack that isn't fruit.
When you say you have a lot of fruit, what is a lot?
What are you drinking throughout the day? Have you never gone over your points during the week. How many of your extra pp have you had?

U cud be eatin too much fruit, my leader said last week that the previous week they had a talk and anyone who was eating lots of fruit cut back the following week and started losing again, she had said that even though fruit is zero points it still has calories and shud only be eatin if u are hungry and not just for sake of eatin something.. suppose it makes sense xx

Without seeing the finer details of a days intake it is difficult to assess.
So are you saying that the only things that pass your lips other than meals and fruit are within those points?
Do you never have an unaccounted cup of tea or a snack that isn't fruit.
When you say you have a lot of fruit, what is a lot?
What are you drinking throughout the day? Have you never gone over your points during the week. How many of your extra pp have you had?

i only use my weekly points for milk for my tea each week so max 10 weekly's other than that i have water norm about 2litres a day.

yes no other snacks apart from fruit i normally have a banana with breakfast apple morning snack and 4 satumas afternoon snack. the crisps i have are 2pp which i have with my lunch each day but this is included in my 10pp same with a cereal bar i have 2pp

have never gone over my points

the only other food i would have is ww jelly for pudding each evening.

this is why i'm looking for help i feel i have been eating well no sweets/treats at all apart from chicken kebab once a week on weigh day but all pointed for i have even cut out butter and use philadelphia to butter my bread with

Last edited:
can you write down an example diary of last week? What you ate every day and quantities? I can't guarantee we can help you, but a lot of heads think better than one!
xx

Ditto above. It is also estimated that people under report up to a third of what they have actually consumed. It may be worth for a week writing everything down BEFORE you eat it. 10 pp for milk for a whole week doesn't seem that much to me unless you are only having a couple of teas a day. Do you measure it and are you religously weighing everything even though you may feel you know what say 28gms of philli looks like. Are you eating lots of veg and bulking your meal out with good quality fuel? Just some ideas

can you write down an example diary of last week? What you ate every day and quantities? I can't guarantee we can help you, but a lot of heads think better than one!
xx

this is what i have eaten sunday monday and today

sun
breakfast
60g fruit and fibre 6pp (this is including milk)
banana

snack
apple

lunch
30g ham - 1pp
2 slices bread - 4pp
30g phili - 1pp
salad - 0pp
quavers - 2pp
cereal bar - 2pp

snack
satumas

dinner
100g lean beef mince - 5pp
300g potatoes - 6pp
veg - 0pp
phili 30g - 1pp
4 tsp gravey - 4pp
4 sprays fat - 1pp

snack
1 rich tea biscuit - 1pp

total - 33 points

monday
breakfast and lunch same different filling of chicken instead of ham but still 30g and space raider crisps instead of quavers but still 2pp snacks the same as in fruit - 16pp

dinner
100g turkey breast meat - 4pp
60g dry pasta - 5pp
2 slices of ww bacon - 2pp
half can slow fat bachelors soup -2pp
2 tsp sweetcorn - 2pp
25g catherdal light cheddar - 2pp
salad - 0pp
light mayo 1 tsp - 1pp

total 34 points

tuesday
same breakfast, lunch and fruit for snacks 16pp

dinner
300g jacket potato - 6pp
10g butter - 2pp
2 tsp light mayo - 2pp
salad - 0pp
chicken nuggets * 7 - 7pp

total 33 points

i track my food on my phone so i point everything i eat
i weigh most things the only things i don't are when they say tablespoon or teaspoon of things. i work 10 hr shifts 10am -8pm so plan my dinners (as hubby has to cook these for when i get home)

all help would be most appreciated

k4c3y said:
this is what i have eaten sunday monday and today

sun
breakfast
60g fruit and fibre 6pp (this is including milk)
banana

snack
apple

lunch
30g ham - 1pp
2 slices bread - 4pp
30g phili - 1pp
salad - 0pp
quavers - 2pp
cereal bar - 2pp

snack
satumas

dinner
100g lean beef mince - 5pp
300g potatoes - 6pp
veg - 0pp
phili 30g - 1pp
4 tsp gravey - 4pp
4 sprays fat - 1pp

snack
1 rich tea biscuit - 1pp

total - 33 points

monday
breakfast and lunch same different filling of chicken instead of ham but still 30g and space raider crisps instead of quavers but still 2pp snacks the same as in fruit - 16pp

dinner
100g turkey breast meat - 4pp
60g dry pasta - 5pp
2 slices of ww bacon - 2pp
half can slow fat bachelors soup -2pp
2 tsp sweetcorn - 2pp
25g catherdal light cheddar - 2pp
salad - 0pp
light mayo 1 tsp - 1pp

total 34 points

tuesday
same breakfast, lunch and fruit for snacks 16pp

dinner
300g jacket potato - 6pp
10g butter - 2pp
2 tsp light mayo - 2pp
salad - 0pp
chicken nuggets * 7 - 7pp

total 33 points

i track my food on my phone so i point everything i eat
i weigh most things the only things i don't are when they say tablespoon or teaspoon of things. i work 10 hr shifts 10am -8pm so plan my dinners (as hubby has to cook these for when i get home)

all help would be most appreciated

Looks fine to me :)

Back