Attack Daily walks

Zoesastar

Silver Member
Hi!! Im really new to Dukan and plan to start in a week or so!
My question is.... Does everyone take a daily walk? I am currently going to 4 zumba classes a week and occassionally walk to and from the shops, Approx 5 mins each way and i was hoping this would be enough as dont think i have time with work etc to fit more exercise in my day!

I'm struggling to fit it in too, with working full time plus an extra job two evenings! It means I'm managing about an hour (2x30 mins) 3 times a week, plus a swim the other 3-4. Job is physical too so hoping it all counts! x

No I don't do the daily walk - work/home commitments don't always allow it. But I go to the gym 3x week and do a really good workout instead.

I think the whole point is just to try and get active if you're not already.

I walk 6 days out of seven for 2.5 - 3hours and make a point of never using lifts/escalators as well, but at the minute I can't do much other exercise. I think it's upping your overall exercise long-term that's the most important and walking is great for your health. It's very hard to fit in with work/home commitments but we can keep trying.

thanks for the feedback guys, really making an effort to up my exercise but find it hard to do every day- more realistic to do more on fewer days! x

I cant just walk for the sake of walking, id have to be going some where! I go to Zumba 4-5 times a week at 45 mins a time 3-4 days of the week so im hoping itl be enough. I have been doing this for nearly a year now so exercising isnt a problem for me and when i can be bothered i will walk to work which takes 35 mins but its not very appealing at 6.30am! :(

I started off well but this awful weather is impacting on it! I just try to be as active as possible and do gym and swim - if i can get 15 minutes to walk dog, im doing well

Back