Daily Weigh in?

Pinkylous

Is it really so bad to get weighed each morning?

Personally I don't think it's a true account of what you weigh, and can seriously demotivate me. Having a weekly weigh-in for me is a push to stick to the plan. But if it works for you then by all means do it!

I weighed in mid week this morning and discovered I've put 1lb and I don't know how since I've been really good with food and walked 4 miles so far this week which is good cos I never get any exercise normally. Gutted.

If youre going to weigh in daily you need to allow for fluctuations. If theyre going to upset you or demoralise you then stop and stick to weekly. If you can ignore the daily ups and down (which it looks as if you cant) then by all means do it :)

Totally agree with Starlight. You'll get to know your own body and fluctuations eventually, so can decide wether or not it suits you. I used to weigh daily, but now try to leave it to weekly. Sometimes it helps to spur you on to keep at it, other times it's disheartening.
This week for instance, right up until Sunday night I was the same weight I had been all week - Monday morning came I'd lost 4lb. :hmm:

Don't give up, you will see results! Good luck.

Back