Damn Chemist!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
Hi everyone, haven't been on in what seems like ages so have been busy tryign to read all your posts and catch up. Hopefully I'll get to do some replying too later on!! Had friends down from Donegal for the loooong weekend so that was fun, no problems on the food front, even brought their kids to McDonalds. Had a communion on Saturday with lots of scrummy food, but stuck to my sparkling water, so v. proud of myself. So arrived at chemist on Tuesday, they were closed on Monday for Bank Hol, expecting that I must be loads down, my clothes hardly fit anymore and I feelt great after having my period for nearly 2 weeks!! Anyhow, first thing the girl says to me is , listen I 'm really sorry but the Pharmacist has changed the scales and everyone that was weighed today was between 7-10 lbs up!! Well I nearly had a coniption!! FFS, not her fault of course, she was really understanding about it. Anyway the scales showed I was 1 lb down but hopefully I was more. I had a quick peek on my own scales and I think I was 6 lbs down. So hopefully next week will be a more accurate reading. Well done everyone on another week. Will definitely get replying this evening.xxxxx

oh my god that is so weird.. I cant believe their scales was incorrect!! At least you can notice the loss in your clothes!

And well done you for resisting temptation over the weekend!

Its not so much that they were incorrect, just that thye got new scales which as we know can be different than another. For example, I am lighter by 6 lbs on my scales than in my sisters houe, and they are the same brand!!

Nice to have ya back pet. xx Dont worry about there cock up, it will sort its self out xx

Yep! Few months ago I changed weighing scales at home. I was thrilled when the new ones weighed me half stone lighter than old ones. Was truly thrilled!!! How sad is that. It actually felt as though I had lost half stone!!! LOL!!! Even started to tell my friend I had lost half stone till I could no longer keep a straight face!

How annoying!! you expect your home and chemist scales to be different.....least you are feeling it in your clothes!!!

Back