Dancing on Ice

ladylite

Gold Member
I Love this programme, just sitting down to watch it now.

I had a bit of a giggle at Tim Vincent....grabbing his bum before he started and then some of his erm "moves" ...not sure he's a natural ;)

Are you enjoying it?

Hooked already.....!!!

Love Chris he's my fav.... quite like Suzanne too.....:D

Not happy it's on a Sunday though.... more difficult to watch as it's dinner and then bath/bedtime for the kids... much better on a Saturday when they go to bed later....:sigh:

Isnt Greg Rudeski very arrogant... dont like him... or Samantha Mumba... hope one of them is off first.

Lol about Tim Vincent i agree tho, Chris was great. I agree it should be on a Saturday TV rubbish then...... Wonder whos gonna leave tonight??????:thinking2:

Isnt Greg Rudeski very arrogant... dont like him... or Samantha Mumba... hope one of them is off first.

My mum just said the exact same thing Sandy bout Greg.... he is a bit obnoxious and Sam seems a really scardy cat (says she who wouldn't dream of getting on the ice:rolleyes:)......

Mind you there are some handsome men on it...... Tim Vincent is definately improving with age and Steve Backley is pretty yummy.... still like Chris though (I like them young....:eek::eek:;))

Totally with you about Samantha Mumba...didn't like her...Missed Greg as I switched on too late.

I'm a bit confused with all the changes to the programs on Sundays now (it doesn't take much! lol)

OK resurrecting this thread as I'm hooked.... on on person in particular.... betcha can't guess who????:rolleyes:;)

So hooked in fact I have just booked for me, my mum, my sis and my nan to go to the live show at the NIA in Birmingham in April... it is a treat for my nan's 90th birthday which is the day after we go.... she is a big fan and I hope she will be as thrilled at the prospect of going as we all are.....:D

Go Chris.... YOU HAVE TO WIN!!!!!!

Im hooked on dancing on ice too, i think Chris is amazing but also like suzanne & Garerth.I hope you have a great time at the show.

Im hooked on dancing on ice too, i think Chris is amazing but also like suzanne & Garerth.I hope you have a great time at the show.

Thank you..... never been to any of these live 'reality' programmes.... (oh except for when Will & Gareth toured after Pop Idol.... but ssssshhhh don't tell anyone....:eek:;))

Looking forward to it and my nan will be beside herself with excitement..... bless... but not half as excited as I'll be to see Chris Fountain in the flesh.....:p (I am one sad, depraved, middle aged woman.....:eek::eek::D)

I've never watched one of these reality shows before dancing on ice, the ball room ones didn't even watch the ones that launched will and gareth or girls aloud ..... but I am a D on I addict now - even set the Sky + to record it in case I'm not in .............. and yes I do do do do do want Chris to win too ;)

Well done Suzanne I thought she was a very well deserved winner.

The standard this year was amazing.

Gutted for him.....:(

And I actually would have preferred him to loose out to Zahrah than Suzanne..... she was a real fighter and did a great job.... Suzanne was good but she irritated me....:rolleyes:

Got the live show to look forward to now.... !!!

yeah i know what you mean hun, i felt a bit cheated when i watched it that he had been consitant all through the series and then was beaten on the final, boo hoo not fair!

I do think that Suzanne was the best on the night and she's been very consistant throughout the series as well. I think Chris was amazing too, but he'd played Ice Hockey before so was comfortable on the ice. I think the two guys who fought it off in the final were both amazing.

Enjoy the show.

I think the final was geared towards Suzanne winning........ and I can't see how she got 6.0's for her second routine......... it was no better than the first time she did it........ Also its got to be harder for the male celebrity as he is expected to do the lifts so not only has he got to concentrate on his own skating....... but also on the safety of his partner during the lift........ Ask Suzanne Shaw to lift her partner......

I think the final was geared towards Suzanne winning........ and I can't see how she got 6.0's for her second routine......... it was no better than the first time she did it........ Also its got to be harder for the male celebrity as he is expected to do the lifts so not only has he got to concentrate on his own skating....... but also on the safety of his partner during the lift........ Ask Suzanne Shaw to lift her partner......

Totally agree.. the boy was robbed..... bitter moi.... just a bit...;)

Back