Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

dancing you here????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cambridge*diet*08, 30 March 2008 Social URL.

1. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    just doing my daily shout out for you!!!!

i forgot to weigh myself today... other half was loitering and i wont do it in front of him:sigh:

then we went out shopping and i forgot to do it ggrrrr!

oh well, maybe we can meet 11,6 tomorrow! fingers crossed...

how are you today???

oh and i can sympathise with the 'tired and sad' boobie :cry:

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

soz. ... was busy at work (makes a change) and only now had a chance to check in with you. Hope your Monday goes well and you remember to weigh yourself.

How are you feeling? Any wobbly moments? I had a slight wobble in that I had the thought of bread cross my mind today but it was immediately followed by a thought that I was tired and as someone mentioned on here in the last week - tiredness seems to be a trigger for me. I wasn't really tempted but it was the first time I thought that way since my revival last week and I was momentarily concerned I was going to lose my motivation. But nope, it is still there and I expect my ticker to be at 22 days once I post this to you - weigh in tomorrow at 11am woo hoo. Fingers crossed.

good luck with your week and let me know how you are doing

4. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    good morning dancing, congrats on day 22...

i weighed myself and i am just about to go into 11,6 but not quite :(

maybe tomorrow...

my weight loss seems to be really slow at the mo!

cant believe i was grumbling about 3lbs a week a week ago and now im looking at 2lbs a week... what is going on???

lucky i only see CDC every fortnight, she may think i was cheating!!!!

i am still mega motivated too, great feeling isnt it?

good luck for tomorrows weigh in and be sure to let me know how it goes

xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.