Dangerous Debz Does Another Dull Diary

its so strange isnt it the first time around 790 let me have the odd little deviations. perhaps it was because i had so much weight to lose then. Im almost scared to try it because it has been so hard getting into ss. I just keep thinking just stick with it another day. Life has never been so boring for me though.

It is true to say that when I see people at their highest weight, some people can still get away with having extras on the diet and losing weight. It doesn't last long. Those on 790kcal soon find out that they lose their ability to deviate from the plan. I've always been the same anything extra in a week will stall my weight loss for up to a week. So I have to be really strict. But when I am I'll lose 3lbs a week on 790kcal which is the same as I'd lose on SS.

That's brilliant well done. There's nothing to worry about. The weight losses are very similar on SS and 790kcal. I lose the same weight on either. As people lose different amounts of weight at different times, it's possible that while you were on SS you had some water retention. I also found that maybe I retained more water eating chicken than I did when I had Quorn, but there's nothing scientific in that assumption. It's just what I thought at the time. Just keep going and enjoy the high weight losses.

Thanks Debz!

Scientifically, yes if you did AAM and then 790kcal strictly with absolutely no deviations, yes you should continue to lose weight at a similar rate to SS, but you've got to be so strict. There's no room for any extras on 790kcal. If something happened and you did eat or drink something that you weren't supposed to, you've then got to give yourself about 3 days to get that totally out of your system. That's about what it takes me to rid myself of the odd extra. Be strict though, no slightly bigger portions, no eating late at night, keep the water going in and don't have anything that isn't on Pg 8 of the yellow book when you get to 790kcal.

I don't see how folks need to add extras on 790! Although I do often have more than 3 tablespoons of veg!

I always have my main meal at lunchtime, very rarely at 5pm, maybe that helps my body to use the calorie intake more efficiently too.

I don't see how folks need to add extras on 790! Although I do often have more than 3 tablespoons of veg!

I always have my main meal at lunchtime, very rarely at 5pm, maybe that helps my body to use the calorie intake more efficiently too.

Even extra veg is an extra. I admit to never measuring my veg. But I don't pile it high either.

And yes eating the meal earlier in the day will be a hell of a lot more beneficial to my habit of eating after work late evening.

I haven't discovered how much one tablespoon of cauliflower is!!

So I just have three tablespoons of veg but have no idea if it is over or under!!

It is true to say that when I see people at their highest weight, some people can still get away with having extras on the diet and losing weight. It doesn't last long. Those on 790kcal soon find out that they lose their ability to deviate from the plan. I've always been the same anything extra in a week will stall my weight loss for up to a week. So I have to be really strict. But when I am I'll lose 3lbs a week on 790kcal which is the same as I'd lose on SS.
struggling to stay with ss , just seen the cancer report on the news thats enough to make a person stick with ss. Oh god i shall be so glad when ive finished the diet now. Im so tired with it.
Another thing i thought fancy me gaining enough fat on my body that i can live for free for months..:sigh:

struggling to stay with ss , just seen the cancer report on the news thats enough to make a person stick with ss. Oh god i shall be so glad when ive finished the diet now. Im so tired with it.
Another thing i thought fancy me gaining enough fat on my body that i can live for free for months..:sigh:

They've gone on about that for years!

The twit on TV at lunchtime said that 'alcohol poses next-to-no risk of cancer' - what tripe - what about cirrhosis of the liver then? Deadly just the same.

One in three people will be struck by cancer at some point in their lives.

Also, anything over a BMI of 24.9 is overweight!!!

lol im over 24.9 its all bloody common sense as far as im concerned and if you feed animals all this antibiotic crap etc , process the food its bound to happen. Eat as nature intend. I do most of the time and i still get sodding fat, i take more exercise than most my age and it counts for nowt.
Tis a buggar thats for sure.

Its certainly not easy and I'm tired of the whole watching my weight thing now. And I've got the rest of my life to go yet. :rolleyes:

:coffee:i just want to ride my bike im getting withdrawl symptoms and i cant do both and i dont want to be fat and i just want a small bit of cottage cheese thats in the fridge going mouldy and i just want a life.:beam::innocent0001:

not long to the xmas hols though.

Gosh dont remind me, OH is spending all of his time of late trying to get a nintendo wii for joshs xmas. Just cant seem to get them anywhere.

Totally sticking to the diet and am gonna be at goal for xmas, i hope anyway.

Anyhoo, today I am 10st 5.5 which is BMI 24.2 something like that.

I have lost 92.5 lbs since I started after Matt was born. He'll be 4 in two weeks time, you'd have thought I'd have finished by now!

I ate so much of Danny's Bournville chocolate bar last night, I really didn't deserve to drop that pound over night. But I'm not going to complain. I don't even like Bournville chocolate that much, but I had a chocolate moment and apart from the Halloween Celebrations, it was the only chocolate in the house and I'd already eaten my peanut bar.

But then I did walk 6 miles yesterday.

I am really looking forward to relaxing in the bath for an hour tonight. It's been a long hard slog of a week.

Back