Dangerous Debz Does Another Dull Diary

Anyhoo, today I am 10st 5.5 which is BMI 24.2 something like that.

I have lost 92.5 lbs since I started after Matt was born. He'll be 4 in two weeks time, you'd have thought I'd have finished by now!

I ate so much of Danny's Bournville chocolate bar last night, I really didn't deserve to drop that pound over night. But I'm not going to complain. I don't even like Bournville chocolate that much, but I had a chocolate moment and apart from the Halloween Celebrations, it was the only chocolate in the house and I'd already eaten my peanut bar.

But then I did walk 6 miles yesterday.

I am really looking forward to relaxing in the bath for an hour tonight. It's been a long hard slog of a week.

Hiya - great to hear from you !

have missed your updates.....love your diary....am I sad ???!!!!

well done on BMI 24.? - you have done really well.....

hear from you soon....

Debz x

Saturday 3rd November

I had a lousy nights sleep. I've got a cold that kept me awake, but I went to bed knowing that I had to email my two terminated counsellors this morning in response to an email I received last night. I should have just replied last night, would have been a lot easier, maybe I would have slept better. But that coupled with not being able to breathe because I forgot to take my sudafed yesterday meant I didn't sleep well.

So I was actually up at the time I had a text message from a client before 8am this morning. Dealt with that. Got on with the email to the two ex counsellors and my existing counsellors and then sorted myself out.

Put on 2lbs last night. Had chips and biscuits. Not the end of the world, it'll go. It's just water retention.

So today I've got to prepare for people coming tonight. We're expect another 4 adults and 2 children for our fireworks.

Danny is in the garden getting that ready and I've tidied the kitchen as much as I can with boxes from the hall overflowing into the room.

Food wise I'm only doing soup that I've just taken out of the freezer, I've got pumpkin and ginger and also some potato and leek. Should be OK, been there a year! I'm also doing hot dogs and chips. There are some crisps and that's it. I'm not in the mood for buggering about. Dad is bringing some wine, it seems they can't go anywhere without drinking something alcoholic. Yet a couple of years ago I suggested having a few drinks at something he was doing and he said 'oh no there's not going to be any alcohol, the party is mainly for kids.' I ask you who are fireworks mainly for? There's no doubt about it, Dad has completely changed since Mum died and Cat moved in. Although frankly I could probably argue that although the change is for the better, the amount of alcohol and high fat food he's consuming is not going to be good for these on going heart tests he's going to have.

But anyway, I think I'm mainly ready for tonight. Going to put everything on paper plates and use the plastic picnic mugs for the soup. I've got some insulated food containers which come out once a year and I'm pretty sorted.

Tuesday 6th November

I am almost prepared for Matt's birthday next week. I need to get food for the day and I need to buy a few more presents.

I've walked over 6 miles already today and I'm supposed to be going to yoga tonight, that'll be another two miles total.

I've had my second set of lipodissolve injections on my upper abdomen. It's really working. The spare tyre is going down. I've booked another set of injections just before Christmas and then that'll be it for that.

Really would like to get the Smart Lipo on my arms though. Some sleeves are just too tight.

Just took the kids to a book fair. It seems there's not a lot I can do without spending money these days.

I am almost prepared for Matt's birthday next week. I need to get food for the day and I need to buy a few more presents.

I've walked over 6 miles already today and I'm supposed to be going to yoga tonight, that'll be another two miles total.

I've had my second set of lipodissolve injections on my upper abdomen. It's really working. The spare tyre is going down. I've booked another set of injections just before Christmas and then that'll be it for that.

Really would like to get the Smart Lipo on my arms though. Some sleeves are just too tight.

Just took the kids to a book fair. It seems there's not a lot I can do without spending money these days.

Hey you - hope you enjoyed yoga !

interested to hear how the injections go...would love those on my upper arms....hate them with a vengeance.....

has been busy here - have a stinkin cold / sore throat type thng and feel yuck....

good to hear from ya....

spk soon

Debz x

Hey you - hope you enjoyed yoga !

interested to hear how the injections go...would love those on my upper arms....hate them with a vengeance.....

has been busy here - have a stinkin cold / sore throat type thng and feel yuck....

good to hear from ya....

spk soon

Debz x

Not you as well. Two out of two people who have come in tonight have had colds and bad throats. And I've also had a bad throat first thing in the morning for days. It was OK this morning though. Could be irritated by paint fumes I suppose.

Injections are going well. Haven't had a chance to really look today, but it's not as sore as yesterday. And I expect the swelling will be gone by the end of the week.

And I did get to yoga last night. I think the only reason I got there was because I knew there were only 4 lessons left this year after last night. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And this is supposed to be something that I enjoy. I'm just not at my best at that time of night.

I've only walked 2.5 miles so far today. But it'll go up as the day goes on.

It's been another one of those clock watching days.

We left the house just before 9am got Matt to nursery which opened late at 9.20. Took Gemma to the park. Stayed there doing a bit of cross stitch while she played and came away at 9.50 because my hands were freezing. Went to the coffee shop. Stayed there until 10.20 then went to the bank and walked Gemma round to school for its start time of 10.30 this morning. I got back at 11am. I'm in until 11.55 then I'll walk back down to get Matt. In the time I've been home, I've made some drinks for the decorator and my cleaner, I've unpacked and restocked my order that came in this morning. I've now got about half an hour to chill before I go out again.

Then I'll get Matt from nursery and get the bus back. Then between 1pm and 3pm I'll do the washing, the sandwiches for tomorrow, answer any emails and whatever else house hold chores I have. And maybe I ought to try to rest my hips because they are still sore from yesterdays lack of rest hours. Bloody ridiculous that at my age I have to have 2 hours basically off my feet otherwise the next mile of walking will hurt. But there you go, I'm a wreck.

Then this afternoon Sandy the decorator should be finished, so I can pay her, do dinner - easy pasta tonight and get ready to start work. I've got possibly five people booked in.

Yesterday I overran by half an hour, tonight I shouldn't do. But last night I was making sure everyone was OK with what they were doing. It seems they were.

According to Sandy someone did turn up for a weigh in this morning but went away again when they saw the sign on my door saying I couldn't run one this morning. I have been giving people a months notice for my change in hours, (where I've been given that amount of notice myself. The school is terrible for issuing changes in times and events) but of course if it was someone who I haven't seen in over a month they won't know about my change in hours.

That's about it. I have a BMI of exactly 24 which is quite pleasing. And I think that means I've lost 14 lbs since my holiday. But after my holiday I had exaggerated post holiday water retention, so I don't think that counts.

I'm not getting much down time in the evening. I finish work, get a chance to maybe watch an hours TV and eat something and then I'm asleep. Then stupidly I have to wake up at 11.30pm to go to bed. Then Danny wakes me up before 6.30am when he leaves for work.

I'm living in the wrong era, actually the life I should have should involve living in a large house with grounds, throwing banquets and parties and having many servants, and not having to lift a finger to do anything myself.

Ah well. 20 minutes before I leave for the next mile.

Debz said:
I'm living in the wrong era, actually the life I should have should involve living in a large house with grounds, throwing banquets and parties and having many servants, and not having to lift a finger to do anything myself.

I sometimes think that, then I realize I'd probably have ended up as the scullery maid or something! :doh:

Wednesday, 9th July

Oh Dear, very much guilty of only coming on here because pink nose dived into oblivion again. But I'm sure you'll forgive me, as there just aren't enough hours in the day for me to do two sites, I barely keep up with one these days!

Anyhoo, I am coming to the end of two long years of walking 6 miles on week days. Hooray. I can't wait. I'm shattered.

I think the prozac is finally kicking in, so I'm dealing with the exhaustion and achiness a bit better than I was, and I still haven't been arrested for murder, so my temper is almost under control. Yay.

Oh and bugger the weight loss, what's wrong with having a BMI in the 23s anyway? No point in running myself into the ground over another half a stone when I've already lost 7st and I'm a healthy weight. Weight loss can, well, wait, until after my holiday and after the end of the caravan season when I'll be home and not eating out.

Wow 7st what a fantastic loss well done.xx

Thank you very much. It's definitely a diet worth doing. Certainly the only one that helped me lose more than a few pounds. Most of the other things I tried helped me lose half a stone and that was it. Great if you only needed to lose half a stone in the first place, not so great if you are carrying around an extra 7st like I was.

Its chucking it down outside. Either I put on my waterproof trousers when I walk down to the village to get Matt from nursery and get wet legs because of the sweat caused by the waterproof trousers, or I stay wearing my shorts and get wet legs in the rain. :sigh:

I love walking in the rain, I would keep my shorts on.lol.

Hia Debz found everyone at last. Glad the prozac is starting to kick in for you.

No rain here as yet although i finish any min now and going out, bet it comes on as soon as i am out.

Josh still enjoying school holidays, knackered him at the swimming yesterday.

OH has a new job which means a bit more piece and quiet during the day...:bliss:

Good for you with your BMI, i am the opposite and put on 7lbs through stress this last month or so. Time to get on a plan and any plan will do. My BMI is around 26. Just dont like hearing i aint healthy anymore. Plus my clothes fit instead of being loose.

Have a good day. Will have to try and find some more pink site peps on here. Not been on here for ages and afraid i may get addicted to the arcades!

Oh Dear, very much guilty of only coming on here because pink nose dived into oblivion again. But I'm sure you'll forgive me, as there just aren't enough hours in the day for me to do two sites, I barely keep up with one these days!

Anyhoo, I am coming to the end of two long years of walking 6 miles on week days. Hooray. I can't wait. I'm shattered.

I think the prozac is finally kicking in, so I'm dealing with the exhaustion and achiness a bit better than I was, and I still haven't been arrested for murder, so my temper is almost under control. Yay.

Oh and bugger the weight loss, what's wrong with having a BMI in the 23s anyway? No point in running myself into the ground over another half a stone when I've already lost 7st and I'm a healthy weight. Weight loss can, well, wait, until after my holiday and after the end of the caravan season when I'll be home and not eating out.

Hi Debz,

You know it is always nice to see you:hug99:

WOW! well done on losing 7 stone!!! Very happy for you!:bliss:

Can we have some pics please?

We have a new profile album which you can have private or public and is only viewable by those who have 50 posts or more if you like to upload some photos to!

It is very easy to use as it will take them and automatically resize them for you.
congrats022.gif

Love Mini xxx

Watcha. Yep weight control is all a bit tricky at the best of times let alone when we aren't feeling 100%. Still hopefully you are continuing to improve. So what's your OH doing these days? Any news on the rigs?

Yep still not 100% but am improving.

OH has started a job as a meter reader with Accuread although he has been accepted for another job doing wall insulation. I think he will go for the other job as its way more money although the Accuread job is better hours to suit.

As for the rigs heard buggar all so far, supposedly they are taking on polish guys that are accepting minimum wage.

Good to hear from you still not came across anyone from the pink site. Off now but more and likely be on here later tonight.

Hi Debz,

You know it is always nice to see you:hug99:

WOW! well done on losing 7 stone!!! Very happy for you!:bliss:

Can we have some pics please?

We have a new profile album which you can have private or public and is only viewable by those who have 50 posts or more if you like to upload some photos to!

It is very easy to use as it will take them and automatically resize them for you.
congrats022.gif

Love Mini xxx

Aw thank you very much. Can you see them? I like the photo thingy, very easy to do.

Back