Dare I mention the C word

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Hi everyone
Ive have noticed a couple of posts were people are mentioning Christmas.
Is anyone brave enough to set a target.
I will start.
Christmas is 15wks tomorrow (thurs) so my target is

3lb a week =45lb=3st 2lb
I will be estatic when I acheive this do you sense the positivity
xx

I am sooo up for that!! I want to lose 45lbs by xmas too. I was meant to start monday there but am starting in the morning -CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Fragglerock, this is a genius idea.
I'll pledge 3lbs a week too. I have 4 stone 10lbs to go, so won't reach Target by C*******s, but should lose the same 3st 2lbs as you (Oh please, please...)
xx

my pledge for christmas is that i will still be under 10st. all other diets i've lost weight but sadly regained, time alone will tell if my willpower will hold out.

3 LBS A WEEEKKK -OOOH YEAH THAT WOULD BE SWEEEEET...GET ME SOME SKINNY CLOTHHHEESSSS AND BE A FOXY BEATCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

sorry -gettin all excited about startin again in the morning, lmao -mon see me cryin my eyes out with hunger tomorrow night! hahaha

Well...

I'm starting tomorrow myself and i've been told that i'll lose 1 1/2 stone per month on this thing (if I do it properly of course) - so is it okay to aim for 5lbs per week then?

**shudders**

More often than I do in the bedroom BOOM BOOM!! Thank you -I'm here all week. :D

Imagine how my poor fiance feels lol

oooh christmas well i'll say its 14 weeks so id hope to lose 4lbs a week so i hope to lose 4 stone (might be pushing it but ill try!!!)

oooh i cant wait ill actually eat something!!!! it'll only be a teeny tiny bit of turkey and a few veg but still my teeth will chew!!!!!!!!! yay

Back