SW Target Member - or am i??

Hi All,

I am new here. I have been reading posts for years but never actually registered. Took the plunge when I started reading and realised what a nice bunch you are :)

I started my weight loss Journey with SW at the end of January 2018. However actually tried loosing weight at home just before the new year 2017, before realising I need a hand so joined my local group which I am now a social team member of.

I started at 13stone, and a size 16 and I am now at my Target of 9.3 and size 10 - however, I don't feel like I am where I want to be yet.

I am 3lb away for my personal target of 4stone, but really want to get to 8.10 for my SW 3 1/2 stone and the 8.7 for my personal target of 4 1/2 stone. I am only 5"1.

I may try to do at it at home because my SW consultant isn't happy about me going further, which is ridiculous as I will still be healthy according to my BMI at 8.7??

Anyway.. glad to be a part of this community and looking forward to sharing my progress and offering any advise I have picked up on my own weight loss journey.

Milly :)

Back