Darn it - why am I such a greedy moo?

SammyLouSlim

Hi guys

It's been about 10 days since I last visited, I switched to Weightwatchers thinking I could shift the last stone by healthy eating, but I am such a greedy moo I can't leave food alone!

I have put 3.5lbs on, which is ok considering I didn't do refeed, had a college reunion and two nights out with takeaways.

I am starting exante again tomorrow morning and can't wait to feel in control again, but I am feeling worried about how I am going to handle food after I get to goal.

I am going to read through all your posts and catch up with your weight losses to inspire myself.

Wish me luck guys

xx:break_diet:

Oh woman. It's just very tough. You know what you're doing so good luck!!

You will, you'll get there, you just have to stop beating yourself up first or your head just won't be in it.

You're gonna be fine -you've only a little way to go and you've already proven you can do that so just do it! lol

GOOD LUCK!

hey hun, it is hard im really worried about eating again `cos im petrified of putting weight back on... good luck hun with the exante, make sure you dont ive yourself a hard time though as this will stand in your way of progress xxx

I have similar problem, simply greedy and love food.
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

Well I am back on the wagon, weighed myself this morning and I am 11stone 6 1/4lbs so some must have caught up with me. Never mind most of the extra will be gone by the end of the week!

Thanks for the replys uys, it helps so much knowing that we are all in the same boat and having some support is fab.

Onwards and downwards. xx

Good luck!!!

Back