Dashboard dining...

Louise24

Gold Member
I'm going to Bristol tomorrow to see Supergrass (eeeeekk) and I also drive a lot with my job (going to London on Thursday / Friday)... therefore, could you lovely people help me out and give me some low syn / free things that I can eat whilst driving.

I normally take chopped fruit / veg but am getting really bored of them. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you xxx

On Green or Red? If you do a red day you can get chicken pieces from any supermarket and munch on them for free. Mattesons fridge raiders are great

Lol - can just imagine you trying to shovel a whole chicken in while maneuvering a three point turn or something (dunno why youd be doing a three point turn he he) (and not that Taz even said a whole chicken - Im just being silly) Erm, dunno, but will get my thinking cap on for you. What bout Alpen Light bars (you can have them for your HEB,) or babybels, (HEA) although they could be tricky to open whist driving. PS I like the title thread Lou xxx Anyways will get thinking for ya x

On any day Taz, I've not decided yet.....

Haha, rainbow you muppet, I'm now imaging myself in a fred flintstone "car" chewing on a chicken drumstick..... as I bomb down the M5. hehe xxx

If it was me hun i would have massive bag of dorittos, 1kg bar of dairy milk and a diet coke....cause im on a diet afterall....nah in all seriousness i would have fruit but you said you already do that.....
um
um
um
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Um syn free sausages chopped up to nibble on or some BNS...dont know if that would be nice cold.
OR syn free crisps....DING some the nite before and munch away

Ruthy xxx

Am loving your suggestions Ruthy - but Id prefer a 1KG bar of Galaxy Hazelnut rather than Dairy Milk. Its pigging out on chocolate that I miss the most! - but I know chocolates not my friend, look what its done to me.

Ohhh - your feet would be soooo sore from running along the motorway Lou! he he
x

Ruthys crisps sound great Lou, or you could make a syn free veg quiche, i love that cold and theres nothing like eating it from your hand lol

On any day Taz, I've not decided yet.....

Haha, rainbow you muppet, I'm now imaging myself in a fred flintstone "car" chewing on a chicken drumstick..... as I bomb down the M5. hehe xxx

Just ate some chicken drumsticks and i could'nt help thinking of you Louise:):character00182:

Hey what are roasted chick peas like.....i imagine them being like soft peanuts pmsl1
Ruthy xxx

Back