Date - To Cheat or not to Cheat.

Skatie

Nearly "Normal"
Hi Everyone,

I'm in a dilemma, I met a guy months ago and we really got on, problem was he lived in the states. But we stayed in touch and, FINALLY, he's gonna be back here for work again next week.

He's talking about dinner and/or drinks and I eally haven't got the heart to tell him no as I want us to have a great time. He'll be staying in central London so I can't think of much else to do where we can still talk and catch up as much as I'd like.

I've been on the diet ten weeks today and I haven't cheated ONCE! I'm not sure I really want to, as I find as soon as I cheat that's always the beginning of the end of whatever diet I'm on and Cambridge and me are getting on REALLY well.

Yet, part of me really wants to drink, so any plans of just having protein (if I were to eat) so I can stay in Ketosis seem dangerous...

I really just don't know what to do.... :confused:

You've lost quite a lot of weight since you last saw him, and i'm sure he'l notice... I would definately not cheat... you can still talk and have fun without food or drink!!!

I have seen so many people fall after eating too early in the plan!!!

that's what i would do... you do whats best for you!!!

Nas x

I HAD to cheat the other day as it was my fella's Mam's 75th birthday bash - big family do (non of them know im doing this diet) I settled with a mushroom omlette with cheese and salad - and I still lost 9lbs this week

hun if u dont want to cheat then just stick to water and tell him what ur doing im sure he ll understand if not why not have protein and veg and stik to water anyway.

antway what ever u decieded uve done so well over the last 10 wks and u should be really proud of urself xx

Cheers Everyone.

I think I'll just explain what I'm doing and try my damndest to stick to it, it's the dutch courage I wanted but that complicates things way too much so I think I'll just be a good girl and stick with the shakes.

:sigh::cry:

I agree, if you don't want to cheat don't spoil it for anyone! Not even just protein. I did that the other night (I am at the end of week 4 almost) and I really regretted it. I have to say though I drew a line under and carried on, didn't do my usual and use it as an excuse to totally fall of the wagon. However, I was very angry with myself for caving into pressure of just having protein (I went to dinner for a close friend, I didn't really want to go either!) It is up to you, I would just tell him you are detoxing or recovering from a bad stomach or something if you don't want to say you are on CD. Don't be pressurized by the situation or anyone else.

Back