Day 1 - 1st try!!!

Oh maybe it's the fat! I checked calories - 170 - which was fine as allowed 200 in my dinner but I didn't check the fat! Luckily fat won't knock you out of ketosis though - on Atkins the more fat the better - I'm an ex atkins expert!! Fingers crossed should be ok!

My weigh in is Thursday night. But I am eating out with work tomorrow so don't know how good it will be. I have weighed myself on my own scales and I know I've lost 6lbs so far. If I can lose that on Thursday after weds night I'll be pleased!

As much as I'd like it to come off ASAP, ss+ is so much easier than ss for me! I look forward to a dinner or a fourth product at the end of the day so I think I might struggle on ss.

Don't think I've posted 50 times yet... Will keep posting!! I'm hoping when I open up my profile I'll be able to track the threads I've posted on as I keep missing responses because there's nothing that keeps track of my threads!

Hmmmm that makes sense what you said in your second post. Steak will take much longer for my body to process it. I'll stick to chicken and fish from now on :) x

Yer I'm the same keep getting lost on here! :)

If it works for u then that's great!! I can't resist sauce etc. so wud rather go without haha! That's gd if you've done 6lb well done!! Enjoy your nights out and gd luck for weigh in!

CD is so much better than atkins and very different so try to forget that!! I know what's its like I did slimming world before, unlimited food, so took me a while to get my head round it :)

X x

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Hmmmm that makes sense what you said in your second post. Steak will take much longer for my body to process it. I'll stick to chicken and fish from now on :) x

:) x x x x gd luck chick x x x hope your brother is being more supportive now! How old is he? X

This is SOOO much better than Atkins. On Atkins I felt terrible and thought I was going to have a heart attack!! I've felt so much better on this. I'd never do Atkins again after having done CD :)

Lol - my brother. He called me today to check how I was feeling and to encourage me to keep going. He's a sweetheart really! He's 29 but sometimes acts about 15 ;-)

I know this is a bit off topic but didn't know where to post.

I have been on ss now for 7days. Not had the side effects really :) but have got a bad throat. I don't feel ill or anything so was wondering if anyone else had this

No Ellis! I havent heard of that either so think its something different! :) hope u feel better soon xxx

Glad it wasn't just me who hated the porridge! I had Original as i normally eat plain porridge with water so figured it would taste the same... Big mistake! Whys with the vomtastic artificial taste?! Im pretty tolerant of most tastes but this i had to tip away and swap for a choc shake (yummy!) Anyone tried the cappuccino shake? Or vanilla? Dont want to OD on choc too early on. Caroline Louise xxx

Thanks lovely, i shall give them a whirl. Xxx
Ps hope ur feeling better? Seen u r feeling a bit *****. I try Kalms tablets and Rescue Remedy spray for panicky feelings. Only herbal and might just be a placebo but they work for me

Glad it wasn't just me who hated the porridge! I had Original as i normally eat plain porridge with water so figured it would taste the same... Big mistake! Whys with the vomtastic artificial taste?! Im pretty tolerant of most tastes but this i had to tip away and swap for a choc shake (yummy!) Anyone tried the cappuccino shake? Or vanilla? Dont want to OD on choc too early on. Caroline Louise xxx

I hate the porridge...tastes like its been made with SMA (other baby milks are available..)
xx

Dementia said:
I hate the porridge...tastes like its been made with SMA (other baby milks are available..)
xx

I've taken all my porridges back to my consultant today and swapped them, I couldn't stand the taste or texture!! I really like the cappuccino shake over ice though :)

Mazd323 said:
I've taken all my porridges back to my consultant today and swapped them, I couldn't stand the taste or texture!! I really like the cappuccino shake over ice though :)

I'll hve to try it with ice because I really did not enjoy it hot. Had to throw half of it away.

Haha some brilliant posts here! Not having tried baby milk myself i can't comment on that, i can only say that the porridge must e made in satan's kitchen! Apologies to porridge fans, i know its very much each to their own on this diet. The ice in the choc shakes is seriously yum, if you remember angel delight from childhood that is totally what it tastes of. I am intending to swap all my porridge for some vanilla and cappuccino shakes to try, they have some positive comments and i reckon a coffee flavour is more appropriate for thr morning lol. Emailed my cdc this morn first thing and she hasnt got bak to me yet which is a bit disappointing but suspect i am being a little impatient :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its strange isn't it, cos i love the porridges. they fill me up and i like the taste. I swapped my soups for some mote porridge!

Back