Day 1 after having 6montha off!

Lea87

This is my last diet....x
I everyone I'm back, I did the plan for 8 weeks before Christmas and lost 36lb I had Christmas week off and for the life of me I just could not start it agin, always got to day 3 and couldn't get any further, I went back to my lady this morning and had only put 5lb on since stopping so I don't think that's too bad considering the rubbish iv eaten for 6 months!

So I go to gran canaria in 9 weeks on Monday so I'm looking to get at least 2 stone off! I'm ready to start it again now iv had my 6 months off without much damage so I'm hoping to be much happier when I board that plane.xxxx

Thats great maintenance well done!! and good luck with getting going again, think of the beach and the gorgeous summer dresses for your hols :) x

Thankyous, my head is right in the right place thank god! So excited for the results.....I felt soo good after loosing all the weight last time but then you get used of being that weight and feel fat again so I'm back to the feeling of when I first started even tho iv pretty much maintained so hopefully be feeling good for my holidays!!x

Thankyous, I look forward to sharing my great losses over the next few weeks xx

Back