DAY 1 AGAIN.... 5TH ATTEMPT

can't do it...........:(

its horrible isnt it when you hate who you are

Hey come on you lot, stop talking so negatively, it really isn't helping. Lipotrim is a great experience, gives you a break from stressing about eating and in a couple of days you will feel brill, with all the vits and ketosis!!

Even if you don't believe me act like you do and before you know it you will be in the swing of things. If it stayed as bad as it can feel at first there wouldn't be so many people on here managing such great losses, so please, a little bit more upbeat x

When you start these diets you really have to be determined to get through the first week because it really is the hardest week. Take it one day at a time. Everytime you cheat it knocks you back and takes you longer to get into ketosis. After the first week it does get easier because the ketosis makes you less hungry and starts melting the fat cells.

We have all been through the first week and do know what you are feeling but you won't succeed if you try and kid yourself just one mouthful won't do me harm. It does, coz often it leads to others and then it's the downward slope to binging!

I got through the first week because I knew this diets works - a friend of mine lost 5 stone on it - and my initial WI was so awful that I had to do something. I originally planned to only do 6 weeks but have found it easy to stick to (after the first week) that I am now determined to get to my target on this diet!

Tell yourself you will do one day at a time, you've paid your money you may as well. If your first WI doesn't inspire you to continue then reassess your situation.

Good luck.

x

top user name :D Best of luck missy... once you get into the groove you know you'll stick to it :)

Back