Day 1 (again)

Shearer's wife

Hi All

After faffing about for ages I'm eventually starting again. The most I managed was a nine day stretch by the end of which people noticed I was looking 'very slim'. Then TOTM was due and I ate and put 5lbs back on!!!! So annoyed with myself!!!

I've decided to start again today, the first of July and ideally want to be 10 stone ASAP! Just weighed myself and I'm 14.2 and totally gutted! I've been hitting the gym and that's made me so hungry that I've decided to 'stay away' until ketosis kicks in!!

I'm going to do SS and drink enough water to sink a battleship! I have 9 weeks and this weekend (every little bit helps with weight loss lol). I lost 3 stone with LL 3 years ago and bought loads of lush clothes from Monsoon and Coast that I can't even come close to getting into.... not even with Vaseline and a shoehorn!!! That's a massive incentive for me to stick to it!! I'm still lighter than when I first started LL so I'm trying to look at the positives!

Holding out until 12 for first shake!

I wish us all the very best if luck on this weightloss journey

Kate xxx

hi Kate,
I started 'again' last week and so far lost 10lb, I have just over 4 weeks till my holiday so want to stick to it until then,

good luck x

Oooh well done!! That's really motivated me!! The only thing I'm worried about is I get weighed on Monday night so will only have done 4 days! Determined to get the weight off!

Just laid all my dresses on the bed to 'focus' myself a bit more!

Thanks for your support Sarah xxxx

Lol @ vaseline and shoehorn :D

Good luck :)

Best of luck to you hun,this is my 3rd cd "journey" and when i started day 1 it felt like id never get there,now im alost at the end with only another 3 weeks on cd and 74lbs of rotten fat gone.so hang in there hun.You dont have that long to go and you know it will be SO worth it.

OMG I'm starving!!!!! Struggling to get water down today and it's only day 1!!!! Got another litre to go before I've done my 2.5!!!

Had 3 coffees today which I hope help!! I'm now looking through magazines to decide which clothes I can buy / wear when I lose 4 stone!

Jesus this is hard!! Argh!

Hope everyone else is managing ok xxxx

don't give up, just get through the next couple of days, then you be fine, it's hard but worth it x

You can do it!!! I'm a 1st timer on day 4, yesterday was hell, but feel so much better today. I didn't think I'd loose so quick but had a cheeky weigh on day 2 and -5lbs!!! Have started having porridge morning, then splitting my soups/shakes into 4 so spread out that's helped.

Stay strong (((hugs))))

We have similar goals I started at 13st 2, goal of 10st 7 by August 27th!!! Don't wanna be the fat one at my friends hen do!!!

Wahoo managed day 1 and I'm so pleased! So ...... here we go day 2! Just having a coffee now then I'll start on the water.

I'm so excited the last time I did this when I got to day 9 everyone at work noticed so I just need to get through the first few days - I'm determined not to cheat! The subs come out here this morning so I think a spot of sunbathing may be on the cards!

Hope everyone has a great day xxxx

Well done on getting through day 1.

I've had so mant restarts I've lost count, I'm trying again today. I want to lose about a stone and half, and then see how I feel. I keep getting to day 3 and then cave in :cry: just got to get through 1 week .

Day 3!!!!

Managed to stick to the packs but I'm struggling with the water .... big style!! Will start properly tomorrow with gusto making sure I get the water down! Made a pact with Cee and TF&G so we can help each other!

Dying to get back to the gym even if it's just for swimming but I'm waiting until I'm fully in ketosis before I do as I end up starving the after to the point wherby I could lick the skirting boards for dust!!!

I'm excited to remain focused and get this water down me

Let's have a great week ladies xxxxxx

Day 3!!!!

Managed to stick to the packs but I'm struggling with the water .... big style!! Will start properly tomorrow with gusto making sure I get the water down! Made a pact with Cee and TF&G so we can help each other!

Dying to get back to the gym even if it's just for swimming but I'm waiting until I'm fully in ketosis before I do as I end up starving the after to the point wherby I could lick the skirting boards for dust!!!

I'm excited to remain focused and get this water down me

Let's have a great week ladies xxxxxx

Lick the skirting boards for dust??? LOLOLOL!!!!
We WILL do it together. It's also good to know we're all around the same starting weight. It's a little easier to relate. Let's keep downing the water and focus on how happy we'll be when we get on the scales on Monday. xxx

Back