Day 1!!!! Ah nervous but up for it!!

So its the first day of my healthy eating and excercise!!! im feeling good i have all my food planned out for the day, so i shouldnt snack!!! i need to lose three stone!! im going to go and get myself wieghed today and try my best!! good luck to all out there who are working hard to!!!
WE CAN ALL DO IT!!!:)

hi :) good luck with the weight loss and i hope today goes well for you x

Don't be nervous, good luck :)

Hey thanks!!!halfway throught the day and i have done very well!! hope u guys r doing well aswell, i see you both have lost a massive amount alsready well done!!! cant wait till im at that stage!!!!!

Good luck! You seem to be doing well so far, keep at it :D

Hey thanks!!!halfway throught the day and i have done very well!! hope u guys r doing well aswell, i see you both have lost a massive amount alsready well done!!! cant wait till im at that stage!!!!!

The weight loss soon clocks up, I've still got a way to go but time really does fly :)

hey thanks guys!! the day got harder i have the worse headache!! so i didnt go for a run ill just c how i feel 2maz!!!

I've had a stinker of a headache the last couple of days and was wondering if it was down to the change in eating.....:hmm:

Good luck you'll be fine :)

I thinkk it is down to the food change!!! i have had 1 in the evening from when i started!!! how is all your weeks going???:)

Back