Day 1 and im not hungry but feel sick :S

janinelee123

I everyone. I started Lipotrim today. Iv had one shake this morning and I nearly threw up. It's my own fault because I tried Lipotrim a few years ago and it was great but now I have it in my head that the shakes taste horrible and will make me sick because I remember the smell and taste from last time. I know it's all in my mind but I don't know how to stop it. I now feel a little sick and have done all day. I'm going to try another shake soon and just take my time. Iv had 3 pints of water upto now and not really hungry yet or missing food yet :) how many pints of water do I need to drink each day?

Hi,

They say between 2-4 litres a day of water but to defo aim for 3?
I struggle with the shakes & the soup, I make the shakes into the moose, its like eating cake dough then but make sure you drink plenty of water on top of what your ment to drink to make up for the missing liquid in the shake.
With the soup i mix with a little water and whisk into a smooth paste scrape it onto greaseproof paper and either put it in the microwave for between 2-3 mins or in the oven for about 5, it makes like a wrap? I break it up and nibble on it. If you decideto do this make sure you watch it as if will burn all of a sudden.
I also blend 2 big hand fulls of ice add the choc shake & a couple of tbsp of water & carry on blending for a few more mins, hey presto 'ice cream', I actually enjoy that!
I, this week have also tried the flap jack which I dont mind either.
My minds eye sees it as medicine rather than food!
Im no expert but i have been doing it 10 days & have lost 1 stone!
I only had 2 to lose to get to my target and back into my size 10's so i'm already half way there.......!!
It really does get easier, KEEP AT IT!!!

Helen xx

Thanks Helen, that's really helpful. I'm going to get a blender as iv herd the ice thing a lot. I had the strawberry shake for lunch because that's the one I have been dreading most and it wasn't good but wasn't too bad either. Iv had another 2 pints of water and the sickness is easing. My partner just made himself a curry an it actually made me feel better. Lol, strange. I have around 5 or 6 stone to lose so I need to stick to it!!!

Congratulations on your loss :)

Helenc199 said:
Hi,

They say between 2-4 litres a day of water but to defo aim for 3?
I struggle with the shakes & the soup, I make the shakes into the moose, its like eating cake dough then but make sure you drink plenty of water on top of what your ment to drink to make up for the missing liquid in the shake.
With the soup i mix with a little water and whisk into a smooth paste scrape it onto greaseproof paper and either put it in the microwave for between 2-3 mins or in the oven for about 5, it makes like a wrap? I break it up and nibble on it. If you decideto do this make sure you watch it as if will burn all of a sudden.
I also blend 2 big hand fulls of ice add the choc shake & a couple of tbsp of water & carry on blending for a few more mins, hey presto 'ice cream', I actually enjoy that!
I, this week have also tried the flap jack which I dont mind either.
My minds eye sees it as medicine rather than food!
Im no expert but i have been doing it 10 days & have lost 1 stone!
I only had 2 to lose to get to my target and back into my size 10's so i'm already half way there.......!!
It really does get easier, KEEP AT IT!!!

Helen xx

Wow uve lost 1 stone already well done i only want to lose 2 stone aswell how much was ure start weight if u dont mibd me asking? X

I felt really sick on day 1 and gagged on the shakes but it does get better and im on day 10 now x

I'm lookin forward to day 10 :)

helen they are some great ideas i have just copied them and messaged them to myself on fb in case i cnt find them agen and i am deffo gunna try them out well done on ur loss thts brilliant xx

Night 1 was horrible! Iv had loads of cramp so I'm really tired and then it was so bad once that I jumped up out of bed and then nearly passed out because I stood up too quick. I never felt like this last time at all. I think it may be because iv ha a stomach bug and it's not 100% gone. I don't think about that before but now I'm wondering if I should have waited a couple of days before starting LT. Oh well, too late now. I'm not going back, I'll jut have to deal with it :)

Back