• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1 Atkins

Hello everyone,

I was planning to start lipotrim today but didn't make it to the chemist (excuses), so I decided to do Atkins for a bit.

I've not eaten a balanced diet today, but I've not had any cravings and have managed to walk past the kids' selection boxes without scoffing anything.

Today I've had an omelette, sugar-free jelly, a bit of cheese, salmon fillet, black coffee and a gallon of water. No hunger, no cravings - can't believe I've eaten so little.

Roll on tomorrow!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Slim! Having done both lipotrim AND Atkins last year, I can thoroughly recommend the latter.

Stick with low carbs, that's the way to lose serious amounts of weight while eating plenty. :D

Clean green leafy machine
Welcome Slim and good luck

I found the key was getting lots of shopping in and planning well ahead - and read all the stickies at the top.
hi and welcome :D
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome,

I am very impressed by your weightlosses - very encouraging. Lady Felsham, I think you're right on the shopping front. I'm doing the big shop tomorrow, so I'm going to read the stickies and make a list so that I always have something legal to eat. Another very easy day - I lost 3lbs overnight - obviously water as I peed for England this morning (sorry, gross I know). Can it really be this easy?

Clean green leafy machine
It sure can, Helen - and you'll be happy eating lots of lovely food.

I started a thread called Low Carb Content (I'll bounce it up for you) - go to the last page and there are lots of suggestions from us label detectives about the best low carb food.

And call me Susie :)