Day 1 Atkins

Hello everyone,

I was planning to start lipotrim today but didn't make it to the chemist (excuses), so I decided to do Atkins for a bit.

I've not eaten a balanced diet today, but I've not had any cravings and have managed to walk past the kids' selection boxes without scoffing anything.

Today I've had an omelette, sugar-free jelly, a bit of cheese, salmon fillet, black coffee and a gallon of water. No hunger, no cravings - can't believe I've eaten so little.

Roll on tomorrow!

Hi Slim! Having done both lipotrim AND Atkins last year, I can thoroughly recommend the latter.

Stick with low carbs, that's the way to lose serious amounts of weight while eating plenty. :D

Hi slim and welcome to Atkins. :)

Welcome Slim and good luck

I found the key was getting lots of shopping in and planning well ahead - and read all the stickies at the top.

Hi & welcome to the wonderful world of Atkins. x

hi and welcome :D

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome,

I am very impressed by your weightlosses - very encouraging. Lady Felsham, I think you're right on the shopping front. I'm doing the big shop tomorrow, so I'm going to read the stickies and make a list so that I always have something legal to eat. Another very easy day - I lost 3lbs overnight - obviously water as I peed for England this morning (sorry, gross I know). Can it really be this easy?

It sure can, Helen - and you'll be happy eating lots of lovely food.

I started a thread called Low Carb Content (I'll bounce it up for you) - go to the last page and there are lots of suggestions from us label detectives about the best low carb food.

And call me Susie :)

Back