Day 1 back on CD! Excited!

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
Well as my signature states I previously lost over 6 stone on CD (4 years ago and had a baby in between!) and now after a very lazy up and down 6 months I've let myself go and put back on 2 stone....

So im back to lose it and while im not unhappy im not *as* happy as i was!

Excited to be back here and hope to make more great friends as i did the first time round!

good luck, 6st is an amazing loss, 2st should be a breeze!! i love it here for the support and advice x

emmie83 said:
Well as my signature states I previously lost over 6 stone on CD (4 years ago and had a baby in between!) and now after a very lazy up and down 6 months I've let myself go and put back on 2 stone....

So im back to lose it and while im not unhappy im not *as* happy as i was!

Excited to be back here and hope to make more great friends as i did the first time round!

Well done for not letting it go out of hand I'm sure u will breeze it hun x

Hi girls ive just started the cd on the ss+ and im on day 3 finding it ok today yday was really hard my start weight was 15 and im hoping to lose 3st asap but hopefully before the end of august!!!! Do any of you carry out any exercise aswell on the diet?

CARLYCARLS said:
Hi girls ive just started the cd on the ss+ and im on day 3 finding it ok today yday was really hard my start weight was 15 and im hoping to lose 3st asap but hopefully before the end of august!!!! Do any of you carry out any exercise aswell on the diet?

Not really I will when I'm at goal to maintain but if I did it while Ss I would pass out x

hiya im on day one aswell :) did cambridge 2 years ago and lost nearly 3 stone but also had a baby! 6 stone oh my word!! wow is all i can say, how long did it take to lose dont mind me asking? x

Hi everyone!! I am on day one so far so good. Any advice or tips anyone has would be great.
Starting weight 16 stone 1 pound xxxx

hi saz just keep drinking the water :)) x

Have drank 3 litres today is that enough or should I up it a bit? Didn't have a good start with my 1st 2 food packs though they were awful :( porridge for breakfast and potato and leek soup for lunch :eek: had the choc mint milkshake for dinner was lovely :D x

3 litres is enough :) i hate the porridge and that soup lol chicken and mushroom is my fav and fruits of the forest.i found my tastes changed going through the weeks.how have you found today ?? xx

Has been fine today not hungry at all so far but it is only day 1 I'm sure it will get harder before it gets easier.
Have got a big mix for this first week then will probably settle on my favourites xx

Hi I'm on day 4 now and also put on a lot of weight after having my 2nd baby he is 3 months now so I'm hoping to lose 3 stone. 6 stone is amazing and shows the diet really does work.
I couldn't stand the choc orange haven't tried the porridge yet will get some on Thursday.
I found the first 3 days not too bad today seems to be the hardest so far I'm hoping it gets better from here :)

Hi I'm on day 6 so far so good , I like the bars in the evening after my little meal takes my sweet craving away!!! I missed my pm shake thurs and fri as I was busy with work, worried this will effect my weight loss... My CDC said I could have coke zero so that's what I have in the evening with my meal.
I've got 3st to lose

I am addicted to diet coke so was relieved when my CDC said I could have coke zero I have only had water so far though but knowing I can have it if I want it is brill xx

how is everyone doing? i had my first wi yest and lost 7lbs :) made me keep going.x

Well done... I had my first weigh in yesterday too lost 8lbs, spurred me on!!!!! Feel quite positive still, hope it continues.

Gosh well done!! I was thinking how silly as i did herbalife for two months and lost just 4 lb lol n i do cwp for a week and lose 7 its crazy lol.how are you gettimg on?

I've done diets before but never meal replacement, I never thought I'd stick to it !!! But I'm finding this the easiest!!! With sliming word I'd have a bite of things thinking that won't matter but ' little pickers wear bigger knickers' and it's so true!!! also I never used to drink water... Probably why I never lost weight properly ... I never really had a problem before I had the children but I don't want to be a frumpy mum.... I'm sooooo gonna do this!!!!!

I know wot you mean i tried ww sw u name it but i could never get my head round being able to eat so much.im a all or nothing person so cambridge suits me.i understand about the frumpy mum thing ive got 6 lol and dont see why i should let mysf go .

Hi all, my name is Carol and I am 51 years old and I live in Spain, and work in Gibraltar and
here its the Cambridge 800.
I need to loose 20 kilos. I have just picked up my soups and shakes from my consultant, €197 worth for 1 month.
I am determined to do this as
a) its expensive and
b) i need to get in my size 12/14 clothes I have in my wardrobe and
c) i had a hip replacement a year ago and its still not good so need to take some weight off my joints.
I think the problem I may have is drinking 3 litres of water, at present I don't drink that a week so not looking forward to that bit.
I am looking forward to meeting new people on here for a chat and support.

Back