Day 1 CD struggle!!!!! help ....

charleypolequeen

Hi i am only on Day one was happy this morning and now feel drained and have a headache is this normal...i feel like poo...:wave_cry:
sorry to be crude i am also snappy at work and now dont feel like going to the gym after work ..... where has my umph gone? :cry:

It's there and it will be back and when it does and you get to the first weigh-in you will see that it has all been worth it. Honestly.

Thanks i dont think i have been on this site so much ever and its everytime i thinking hungry too..gotta be strong and shake this weak feeling off..thanks for support i feel what yr saying.:cry:

Take each day one by one - don't think of the end goal as the pounds add up and before you know it a stone has gone.

Getting through the first few days is the hardest part but one you get through them it's so much easier. Honestly.

I never in a million years thought I would be saying I had lost over 5 stone. I usually give up on any diet about the second day but this time I was determined and that's what got me through the first week. The results of the first weigh-in were enough motivation to get me through the rest of the weeks.

You will get there, just take it one small step at a time.

Good luck x

Take each day one by one - don't think of the end goal as the pounds add up and before you know it a stone has gone.

Getting through the first few days is the hardest part but one you get through them it's so much easier. Honestly.

I never in a million years thought I would be saying I had lost over 5 stone. I usually give up on any diet about the second day but this time I was determined and that's what got me through the first week. The results of the first weigh-in were enough motivation to get me through the rest of the weeks.

You will get there, just take it one small step at a time.

Good luck x

Wow i will start to think of each day as the rest of my life and live each day(life) happy and determined to make myself a happier person

Thankyou so much x

Hey - I know how your feeling - im on day 3 and its really hit me today :(
Stick with it - it will be worth it in the end (as i keep telling myself!)

headaches are pretty normal , try and drink more , and sip often rather than have a big glass all at once .. i use an old water bottle with the sports lid on which helps .. it is also down to sugar and carb withdrawl and will go around day 4 or 5 , when you will start to get more energy and feel better .. stick with it and know that in 3 or 4 days you will probably feel great :)

I agree with determinator. Try to drink more water if you are feeling crap. But definately stick with it, by day 5 you will be feeling great. I cant believe i just cooked mackerel, boiled dumplings, and potato for the family and i was not tempted at all. Thats how great you will be feeling by day 6. Stay strong :D

as everyone else has said just stick with it - the first few days are a case of just gritting your teeth and staying determined to get through and before you know it you will be at the end of the first week. A lot of the challenge initially is a mental one - once you get your head in the right place it gets easier and as soon as you get into ketosis and the weight starts falling off you'll wonder why you were worried as its so much easier.

One thing I found helped me first time round was that whenever I was hungry I had a hot drink - it helped keep my fluids up and the heat from it stopped me feeling quite so hungry. Are you having your shakes warm or cold as well? I know some people will only touch them cold but I find that they fill me up so much more if they are warm.

You will get there just keep persevering and keep in mind how much you want to do this - good luck xx

Hey - I know how your feeling - im on day 3 and its really hit me today :(
Stick with it - it will be worth it in the end (as i keep telling myself!)

Hello Gizmo
so your on day 3 , im jealous...lol are you in ketosis now? and is it easier for you?
i was starving last night will this happen every day?
it will be worth it i keep telling myself.....

as everyone else has said just stick with it - the first few days are a case of just gritting your teeth and staying determined to get through and before you know it you will be at the end of the first week. A lot of the challenge initially is a mental one - once you get your head in the right place it gets easier and as soon as you get into ketosis and the weight starts falling off you'll wonder why you were worried as its so much easier.

One thing I found helped me first time round was that whenever I was hungry I had a hot drink - it helped keep my fluids up and the heat from it stopped me feeling quite so hungry. Are you having your shakes warm or cold as well? I know some people will only touch them cold but I find that they fill me up so much more if they are warm.

You will get there just keep persevering and keep in mind how much you want to do this - good luck xx

Thanks you ,and quite right gotta find that correct frame of mind...i was struggling last night i kept seeing myself get up and eat some noodles but it wasmind playing tricks then i went to bed early which helped i very much like the leek and potatoe and veg soup and mushroon have soup once a day and shake twice are you on three shakes a day too?

Hi Millford
Forgotto ask how long have you been doingthis and how much you lost?

Back