day 1 done

Thanks I will try like that tomorrow.....

Well done on your loss, hope you feel better soon. Just had my 1st week weigh in on a VLCD and lost 4.5lb, not as huge loss as some but I was doing dukan before this so was already on restricted intake. My aim is 3lb a week at least.

well done on the loss - a loss is a loss!! and its gone now, onto the next loss :)

I've had a decent day 3 today, no straying thoughts, but then again my body is in pain adjusting - yesterday i had cramps in my calf muscles, today tummy pains :(
I feel like i'm in rehab haha

day 4 - and rather than weight myself, which i was very tempted to do, i decided to check see if my body was heading into ketosis yet. Well I've never smiled so much at a ketostix in all my life - pale pink yes!!! ok ok I know its only pale pink, but at least I know its starting. so The hunger pangs should reduce and here we go. Now is the hard part of making sure Is tay on track, but I think knowing this will keep me motivated to carry on

have a lovely sunday everyone xx

Once you are in ketosis you are on your way! They say the first weeks loss is mostly fluid, it could be you just didn't have much fluid retention.. I've heard that happens sometimes on these diets.

I think tge tummy bug put me out of ketosis, not sure how, but it did. However today i feel great, no hunger at all... Now the challenge is to remember to drink lots of water and do the three shakes/bars a day. When i was on lipo i kept forgetting to eat.

what happens if we forget to eat? Not that I can see that happening really with me

wow thats not good :( I didn't think of that xx

If you don't have all 3 products you will put yourself into starvation mode thus making your body think you need to hold on to any weight you got. If it happens all the time you will get very sick as well. Always eat 3 packs a day even when you add a meal as it is pretty unsafe to eat under 1200 a day with out a proper food replacement which has all the stuff your body needs in them.

I'm splitting my vanilla shake into three so I can enjoy my latte coffees in the day

Will def make sure I'm having all three per day, I don't want to get ill :0

I would happily swap my chocolate ones for vanilla. In fact it may be the most boring flavour to a lot, but for me I love it.

ahhh I've got Chai tea in my drawer here, I thought I couldn't have it ... maybe my day just got better if I can have it

I've got TeaPigs - can't see any sweetners added in .. so I guess theya re ok! Brill, will have one later on

2nd weigh in...4lbs gone :) :) thats 10 in total... Well on target!

well done xx great loss ! :) have a great weekend.

Back