Step 1 Sole Source Day 1...Done

leeannes

Hi all
I am on day 1 found it ok the porridge was a no go tho lol! I have never tried cd or know anyone who has so going in blind really lol! I have 7 stone to lose eeek xxx

Stay positive, if you can push through to the weekend you'll be set. :D

I'm on day 12 now and pretty much cruising. That first weigh-in will inspire you to keep going.

Hi Leeannes, welcome & well done! You know what they say about the 'journey of a thousand miles' .... You've just taken the first step! Lol

You'll do great - pop on here as much as you can for inspiration, it really helps with those difficult 3 or 4 days while you get into ketosis (having said that some people breeze through the start!)
I'm on day 4 of my last restart on CWP. This really is the best thing for me as it takes out all the guess work and if I sole source 100% I can easily lose a stone a month. It also helps to get some early nights for the first few days (they'll be broken nights as it is with all the peeing you'll be doing lol)

Wishing you every success and looking forward to keeping up with your weight loss journey.

Bev xx

Hey Leanne, well done on starting!

I hope tomorrow I'll hit 5stone. Then 1 more to goal. Keep going you will look like you never thought at the end xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back